Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

aw. they just went to a concert to have a good time and now they're dead. :(

at least they went out with a bang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RaceBannon posted:

europe is basically Baghdad now

the only reason europe ever wasn't basically baghdad was because america bailed them out after WW2 but I guess the best laid plans of mice and men

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Society posted:

The Muslims are at it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Insect Court posted:

Think this is one of the theories floating around in the UK D&D thread(along with 'it was a balloon popping', 'it was electrical', 'that video of a nail being pulled out of a girl's foot doesn't mean it was shrapnel she just could have stepped on a nail', etc.)

lol no wonder these guys are getting taken over by the saracen hordes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Creamed Cormp posted:

and those people have the right to vote...

as worked up as they get about politics i honestly doubt many people in D&D actually vote

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

obvious swamp gas

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It's really cool how people in this bad thread are speculating about the attacker's ethnicity for literally no valid reason as opposed to maybe discussing the 19+ dead concert attendees and how sad it is.

they're dead which means there's no chance they'll ever read your posts so tbh they're in a much better place than us right now and we should consider them lucky.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

morally adept posted:

Non existence is pretty rad, more of us should try it out.

*edit
especially Dr.plump

decided to take a break from raping dogs to post huh?

wow im retarded and have dyslexia i guess

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
like hell yeah the explosion was done in an instant and they died happy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luxury Communism posted:

hmm yes everyone was like 2 feet from the explosion and died instantly lol

shock will make it so they didn't really realize they got blown the gently caress up if they didn't die instantly so still not a bad way to go imo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

935 posted:

Yeah, too bad though about the other dozens of people that got their eyeballs and genitals shredded by nails, hell yeah lol

that's the price you pay for being in a crowded public space tbh you have to kind of expect something like this can happen

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

Buddhists are merking Muslims like woah in Myanmar / Burma

good

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nooneofconsequence posted:

They've only confirmed 19 dead and those numbers usually include the shooter bomber so take solace in the fact that it was probably only 18 young girls.

wgat if the bomber was a young girl

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I just checked the dnd thread (for the first time ever) and yea "we dont know it was a bomb" is still the ~~correct~~ opinion as of like 10 minutes ago.

It owns.

im much more interested in TCC's take on this honestly

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luxury Communism posted:

What's Pet Island's take on all this?

i hope no animals were harmed! :ohdear:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

patonthebach posted:

Yeah I am pretty sure its one in particular that tends to do more terror attacks in the west.

yeah america has a p big problem with christians shooting places up

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Conch Shell Corp posted:

Dont muslims go directly to hell if their remains touch pigs or something? Just institute a policy of feeding all the suicide-bomber slurry thats scraped up to a bunch of hogs and the problem works itself out.

I wonder what they do with all the bits of human they scrape up at these bombings anyways.

a fresh take thanks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think that's just the jew version of being a niceguy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

European military history up until the last 200 years has pretty much been defined by repelling muslim (often genocidal) invasions but somehow they have to feel bad about the crusades.

the euros got their asses handed to them so badly during the crusades that im surprised being apologetic over them is a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luxury Communism posted:

"Ariana Grande is over 18, guise" is literally the 3DPD equivalent of "but this loli demon is 3,000 years old, okay???"

wait what did i miss

• Locked thread