Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

NSFW for bloody legs:

Poor dad is now on world wide news in his underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oBg1vVQZo

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kuato posted:

Not sure what the question here is, but yes, I'd bone Ariana Grande FYI

Better do it quick. While she's still warm.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the violent murder of children by the horrifying death cult is just a part of society now and we're going to have to live with it

You hateful bigot. Racist.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Grem posted:

Man, this poo poo happened at the box office, not even up front of the stage or in the actual arena. Wondered why that arena looked so relatively calm.

People have been saying that security checkpoint lines are the next big thing in terrorist targets.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

the trump tutelage posted:

just checked in on the D&D UK thread and they're all in extreme denial someone should send them a crisis counsellor

Holy moley! lol

quote:

Lordy the state of modern media

Christ getting trampled to death in a fit of mass hysteria over nothing is one of the worse ways to go

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

quote:

Please just let it be some horrible accident, that'd be bad enough

I understand England is about to have some kind of election?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Somebody got it on dashcam.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It's really cool how people in this bad thread are speculating about the attacker's ethnicity for literally no valid reason as opposed to maybe discussing the 19+ dead concert attendees and how sad it is.

Since when is religion only one ethnicity, you racist?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Every religion is dangerous

Patriotism is pretty rad.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

chemosh6969 posted:

And it's Hillary's turn to be President!

#notmypresident

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

chernobyl kinsman posted:

DnD not handling this well

First Brexit, Trump, and now THIS!?!?!?!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

There's a bunch of dad's finding out their little girls are dead (or wounded) tonight (and that sucks). If they weren't right wing, they are now.

Any of you ever seen the movie the savior? A suicide bomber kills this guys wife and kid and his brain immediately breaks and he does this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0

Then he joins the war in Yugoslavia or something for the rest of the movie.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Klyith posted:

* assuming it was islamic terror bombing and not a tragic a/c compressor bursting causing a stampede through the nail disposal area

Here's the scoop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWcAndovO1Q

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Klyith posted:

that's what they (the clerics and kings who promote religious war against the west) want.

How far will it go though? The pushback has the possibility of being pretty bad for them.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

blugu64 posted:

It's like European Death Wish?

Not really. The dude's family is killed in the beginning and he murders a bunch of people at a mosque and then runs away and joins the fight against muslims in Yugoslavia. During the process he regains his humanity and saves a muslim child.

The movie ends with him throwing his rifle into the ocean and he walks off with the child (presumably to raise it).

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Michael Bayleaf posted:

The extremists think that's a good thing because it leads to the end of the world. it's a literal death cult

So what's the "best" reaction? They stop immigration and try to enforce some kind of integration policy?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

extra stout posted:

this is one of those quotes that context isn't good enough to save, is he on video actually saying this word for word lol

He's just pandering to the hippie dippy leftists that think killing/fighting is always bad and past civilizations were all smoking weed and being cool to one another.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Slate is already on the ball.

This was and act of heteronormative terrorism!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/05/22/the_bombing_at_a_manchester_ariana_grande_show_was_an_attack_on_girls_and.html

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The comment sections on the UK news sites (the few that actually allow comments) are pretty......angry.

I usually see people telling people to lay off the threats, but tonight I'm just seeing the likes pile up on those comments.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Klyith posted:

I dunno, follow the example of another religious figure and turn the other cheek?

That is taken out of context from a larger writing and doesn't mean what you think it means.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

where's that idiot that was telling a bunch of people in the Trump thread that we were scared to post in D&D

because I would like to tell him, again, that D&D is a dumpster fire and "D&D regulars" on average skew way past retarded

between that thread and whinging that avshalom was perma'd for making posts about assassinating a sitting President it has to be clear to normal people just how hosed up that subforum is, it's not even cute or funny anymore

I'm still super salty about all my D&D probs. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

smug n stuff posted:

I am genuinely curious what you mean by this.

Ok, I'm an idiot. But my understanding of luke and matthew is that it's on a more personal level and doesn't apply to national policy/defense.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fartbox posted:

we did fight back against terrorism, it was called the Iraq war, it lasted over a decade, and it made everything a lot worse - especially for europe

I thought it was the poo poo Obama/Clinton did in syria/libya/pakistan/etc? Are all the immigrants in the UK from Iraq?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

(except indigenous Mexicans).

Pretty sure mexican is a spanish (the original white man) word.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

revmoo posted:

Are you really this dumb or is it an act?

He's not acting. lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blazing Ownager posted:

Islam's level of violence really isn't much different than Christians

Yeah! Remember the crusades?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pawl posted:

Muslim nations have committed genocide on the same scale as the holocaust and still practice slavery and treat women as literal subhumans and throw gay people off buildings for the crime of existing and execute people that defect from their religion and cause terrorist attacks all across the world almost on a daily basis but it's okay because ~the crusades~

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that ALL religions are bad? You can't just pick one, like islam or communism, to bash.

Christians are suicide bombing elementary schools every week.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This is a real human person's statement:

quote:

Terrorists are like bullies. If you engage them they keep going. Most of the people have already been caught. There isn't anything left to fight for. Now people need to heal. It was terrible what happened but since we don't have a time machine we can't do anything except heal and mourn. Bad things just happen.
After incidents like this people resort to extreme measures and this troubling because there is an election happening in parliament.

They're just like bullies.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pawl posted:

Yeah all those conservatives in the US are just champing at the bit to throw them gays off tall buildings. There is definitely nothing more to being conservative than hating gays.

The reason christian conservatives are so mad about islam is because islam gets a free pass to do everything they want to do. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

well in most muslim countries being gay carries the literal death penalty (and this is often enforced by the local community).

YEah but...The Crusades. :smuggo:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I think DnD sucks btw, but he white straight Christian cheerleading is pretty pathetic tbh

Also saying the US is a bastion of progressivism and civil rights when it's the sole reason why humanity has no future is pretty lol worthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n0BVg_NuM

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

maker posted:

Were you dropped on your head as a child
Yfw the us prison system locks up more people per capita than any other country.

Yfw there's more blacks in prison now than there were blacks enslaved at the start of the civil war

Yfw under the threat of punishment prisoners are forced to do free labor

The state does all of this, slavery didn't go away.

None of that affects me though. :shrug:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Have Blue posted:

Everyone convicted and incarcerated by the system is clearly in the wrong and deserves hard labor. Couldn't be that they were caught smoking a joint no sir.

And now the legalize weed nerds have invaded the thread.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

5 years in the military :smug:

What did you get kicked out for?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

DrPlump posted:

Your children will self identify as white.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Never got blown up or shot at, just pretty much got promoted to sergeant because I wasn't a white drooling retard and partied.

Oh yea I banged a ton of white female soldiers obviously

White women are the best women. Amirite? :smuggo:

Also: "females"

lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

I mean the tens of thousands of dollars you personally received are a fair trade for the subjugation of your people for generations and the spread of unchecked capitalism at the barrel of a gun, I guess

I'm pretty sure he has internalized the motto of the logistics corps.

"I got mine, gently caress you."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lemme know when that corporation gives you free healthcare and college, I'll join in an instant.

Also I'm a dual citizen so all the benefita I get I share with my family in South America. Thanks gringos!

Argentina is a shithole. You should try and get your mom here asap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Photex posted:

VA Hospitals are the new Roach Motels.

Donald Trump extended/expanded the veteran's choice program so you can actually get really good care at really good places now.

• Locked thread