Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Try Frog-Tech: it's the only one with 100% real frog fibers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train posted:

I actually hate white people!

I think they're neat

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Countdown to UK banning nails, screws, bolts, nuts, and bearings

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Agag posted:

Nope. You're just a random brown guy the US government decided to kill based on "metadata." They don't even know your name.

That's nuts dude. You totally justified that nail bomb attack on little girls; it was revenge for the drone attack ordered by the unelected intelligence agency in a third country, which they had no say in and had nothing to do with

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
ISIS is an inherently supremacist expansionist apocalyptic organization. Asserting that its actions, against Westerners Yazidis Shia or anyone else, stem from legitimate grievances and not from its extreme dominionist interpretation of Sunni Islam, is patently absurd. It is insulting to claim that ISIS murders children in Manchester or in Mosul because of drone strikes. It is depravity. It's enabling, and frankly insulting to Muslims who aren't blowing people up, to claim otherwise.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Gammatron 64 posted:

I'm being facetious about a "caliphate" of course but I do believe at some point people are going to get fed up and start deporting immigrants en masse.

lol their enlightened fellow member nations would invade them with a peacekeeping force before that happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

this is the most embarrassing poo poo and the context was even more pathetic

• Locked thread