Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FizFashizzle posted:

Uh I didn't realize Nicki Minaj's butt implants were so absurd but i guess tragedy brings us all together

midly nsfw

I don't understand what's happening here. Like does she have three butt cheeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Luxury Communism posted:

The terrorist, who identified himself only as "Spurdo", posted this on /pol/ today

I'm the Iragg benis

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

walgreenslatino posted:

satire is usually something more absurd than the target being mocked, this is just literally repeating what they say

Who?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pawl posted:

that believe women aren't people and gay people should be thrown off buildings.

But enough about Trump voters.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

afeelgoodpoop posted:

okay goons... lets reverse the genders. you're on stage in nothing but a metallic gold bananna hammock. just try real hard to imagine you're actually fit and not a misshapen amalgamation of fats and rolls.

lets take the song baby youre a fire work, and xy it up. okay, now we're singing dudey youre the captain kirk, alright? You are surrounded by scantily clad female dancers, who you dry hump in doggy style, when you look out at the crowd and you see nothing but

little boys with a scattering of little girls. and this isn't totally loving insane and disgusting? i hate to say it but the isis guy was right, and what a way to bring in st. elliots day.

Please stop posting. Children read this forum and your posting is far worse than anything you're describing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gammatron 64 posted:

I'm a classical liberal, it's just that I would rather side with Republicans because I really hate the SJWs that took over my party because their level of bigotry approaches that of white nationalists and they have betrayed the core liberal ideals that I hold dear

I masurbated to that video

SJWs have taken over the democratic party in the same way that white nationalists have taken over the gop.

• Locked thread