Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
a good way to stop it would be just to heavily ban anything muslim, prevent people from immigrating in from those countries, and eventually just assimilate and eliminate the remainder through social progress, but that would be racist :-(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Psycho Society posted:

there's this thing in the free world called freedom of religion, it's a pretty crazy idea

just like you lose your civil rights when you commit a crime, you should likewise lose your civil rights when you're a member of an insane religion that both explicitly advocates the destruction of any opposing individuals and is responsible for like 99% of modern terrorist acts in the ewst

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Psycho Society posted:

Criminals still have rights my dude

muslims are worse than any criminal locked up in a flawed justice system

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Psycho Society posted:

It would probably be good to stop being afraid of muslims, in fact it might even be good to encourage moderate islam

im not afraid of muslims, i just would rather they were not in my country and instead back in their own, in the hell holes they created by being a backwards tribal religion of war

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
while im not scared of muslims, i would like them to not ruin my country through their toxic culture and backwards religion

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bholder posted:

Why won't the stupid assholes at DnD accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all muslims are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

they're idiots, probably

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its possible to be a 'nice' muslim, just like you could be a 'nice' incel, or MGTOW, or alt-right. but the fact of the matter is that no matter how 'nice' they are, they willingly choose to worship a toxic ideology that worships a pedophile and explicitly says they should kill all non believers

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

the answer is yes btw

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
what does that undoubtedly brutal own even mean

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bholder posted:

Nah, they are not evil, they are just hypocrites and they only hate Islam out of jealousy.

there's no possible other reason why someone could hate the religion of islam, yes

:69snypa:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i cant believe i have to keep apologizing for my backwards religion that explicitly teaches us to kill nonbelievers just because we ignore that part when we want to. :-( why wont these imperialist dogs understand that just because our pedophile warlord told us to go out and convert by force that we're a religion of peace??? :-( its hard being a muslim brony

:69snypa:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

spacetoaster posted:

So pretty much just like christianity? :smuggo:

given that one is a religion where the founder went willingly to die to save his people, and told them to turn the other cheek and love their neighbors, and told the story of a man from another religion saving another as an example of what his people should strive for, and the other married and had sex with a nine year old girl, and brutally slaughtered anyone that didn't agree with him - no

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
but thats not as funny an own :grin:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

christianity and judaism was 100% of the population of the Levant for hundreds of years. Then within about 30-40 years it became 90+% muslim

wonder what happened.

they're a religion of peace.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

like what the gently caress do these people even think the crusades were initially about.

politically expedient excuse for large governments to excuse wars the people might otherwise not have wanted? not to mention, unlike the muslim holy book, the new testament does not anywhere call for the violent conquering and forced conversion of non believers

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Testikles posted:

The Old Testament just prescribed eradicating non-believers from the lands you needed - but who reads that part of the Bible anyway?

thats jews, not Christians???

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Testikles posted:

I read it. I'm just saying he's acting like the New Testament exists in a vacuum. Jesus might have said that the things he said were the new rules, but people frequently go back to the Old Testament when they need a reason for something. The two testaments even come in the same book after all.

I have no comment on the book of Mormon.

the old testament specifically concerned the jews and the nation of israel, so no, most of it is not valid currently

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agag posted:

Other than almost every Christian denomination disagreeing with it this is a good point.

considering the largest denomination prays to saints in direct disobedience of the bible, im not really sure they matter

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
in retrospect. if we had never let middle eastern immigrants into any western country, we wouldnt have this problem

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres no reason why thousands of american lives and trillions of dollars should have been wasted in the middle east, or even have started. the US should never have interfered with the business of people on the other side of the world, and instead should have focused on security at home. but that doesnt change the fact that islam is a backwards, savage religion and that the people were like that before the US or russia ever interfered

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Piss de Bundy posted:

nobody on these forums cares about anything, so detached from their own lives, nobody really gives a poo poo about that concert, or ariana grande, its just posts. just endless, meaningless, posts.

he says, excusing away a suicide bombing

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Do it ironically posted:

i feel like the answer is always just more violence regardless of what side you take on any stance, because you're right and they're wrong

welcome to the antifa party

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
religion of pee lol

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
A good way to stop islamic terrorism in the west would be to not let muslims in our countries until theyve fixed their backwards culture :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Masturbating in the middle of the street just makes them indian >: (

• Locked thread