Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You hear it first in GBS. Explosions at Ariana Grande Concert, reports say she really bombed the show.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...me=news_central

Police are responding to a "serious incident" in Manchester amid reports of an "explosion" following a pop concert.

Witnesses reported hearing a "huge bang" following an Ariana Grande gig at Manchester Arena.

Network Rail said train lines out of Manchester Victoria station, which is close to the concert venue, were blocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What if we built a wall around the middle east and made all the islam believers stay within the walls? They could even have Israel if they wanted.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Psycho Society posted:

there's this thing in the free world called freedom of religion, it's a pretty crazy idea

Clearly it hasn't worked though.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jukebox Hero posted:

Oh gently caress guys a person said they did it and they were brown, guess that means the alt right are right about everything forever now

Agreed,we can go ahead and shutdown DND now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ARIANA GRANDE HAS SUSPENDED HER TOUR. THE TERRORISTS HAVE DONE US ALL A FAVOR.

• Locked thread