Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The D&D thread is insane. Some of them are still debating whether it was an explosion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

chemosh6969 posted:

But apparently she doesn't care enough about her fans (the remaining ones) to follow through with her commitments and is probably going to cancel her next concert.

I wish I could go "Sorry boss. Something blew up at work today, so I'm going to take a break and not show up again until I feel like it." and not get in trouble.

Makes sense to me. Every time I see anything Eagles of Death Metal, I wonder if someone is going to attack the venue just to put double the fear into their fans.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Cubone posted:

My dad: do they know what the guy looks like?
My mom: it was a suicide bomber
My dad: no way he's getting away then

Dad's are cool.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm so sick of these alive people thinking it will never happen to them. So enlightened living in their own rear end in a top hat that they won't even try to consider the side of some poor person who lost a loved one today, who may have also had the nerve to want to do something about being blown up before this happened.

The piece of poo poo writing this doesn't even stop to think what it would feel like for someone to write an "eh, so what" article if anything like this touched their life. gently caress you, Andrew Buncombe.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Testikles posted:

You want to act against it and thwart the attacks but at the same time downplay the ones that succeed so it makes the prospect less attractive. If blowing yourself up appears to do nothing, then it loses its attractiveness. The whole attraction is the fame, glory and recognition.

You do make a good point, but it gave me the good idea of just lying about the bombers. See enough reports of "Al-shiq Rahumad Mohmmand was known among his friends for cursing Quran and was seen eating the feces of pigs with his Jewish boyfriend just hours before the attack." and even if his cohorts don't believe it they'll wonder who does. That'll make them think twice.

So same line of thinking, but a bit more proactive.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Cephalectomy posted:

im not reading this whole dumb thread to find out, so was it an actual bomb going off or retarded rear end brits stampeding each other to death over a blown speaker

Shut up.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

porfiria posted:

Screaming about banning Muslims after every bombing is the reactionary equivalent of screaming about banning guns after every good old fashioned mass shooting. Except a little worse bc Muslims have feelings.

I scream about bannings before, during, and after they murder innocent people.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

Trump did it better imo.

Yeah. He killed that one girl being purposely held in a terrorist planning compound as a human shield to discourage us from protecting our own 8 year olds.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

If we can't deny people entry based upon coming from a poo poo country, can we at least agree that once they enter the West that they can never come back again if they return to a poo poo country for any period of time or reason?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

de_dust posted:

But what if I want to visit family in Hungary and Finland.

You don't really miss your family, and we have authentic pickled herring butthole here if you look hard enough.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Nerses IV posted:

Will the weird mormon poo poo never loving cease

No. I swear that their holy text is a computer algorithm designed to get more ridiculously weird every 10 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Give me that body, that face, lose the cat ears, add a tail; and you've got my dream girl.

• Locked thread