Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon
May 22, 2003

Hustlin Floh posted:

My sources confirm the death toll currently stands at 69 with 420 wounded.

it truly was a radical act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I kind of hope it was a terrorist attack than an electrical accident, I mean I guess I'd rather die for something someone believed in than just get caught up in a random mishap

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Mnoba posted:

well, they also call hot dogs sausage sandwiches so they are pretty hosed up

no we don't, sausage sandwiches are a very different and vastly superior bread and filthy meat based snack.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Zorodius posted:

imagine if those nails had been used to build a house for a child instead.

sounds like it would be a pretty lovely house tbh

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Leavitt out m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

All of the recent notable terror attacks happen late at night and I get tired at work the next day from staying up late reading updates, I'm the real victim here

• Locked thread