Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

What club will sanchez go to for free next year?

After all the talk about how supposedly stupid it is to pay big money for a player in the last year of their contract, he will 100% not go to City or PSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

https://twitter.com/celticfc/status/903362561265070080
Celtic sign Odsonne Édouard on loan from PSG

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

T Bowl posted:

Lemar brace for France, ahahah.

:qq:

Arsenal wanting to buy you is a wake up call to play better or else you might end up there

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Lol Ross Barkley doing some weapons grade trolling of Chelsea.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Haha this Ox Cham turning down higher wages at Arsenal stuff is brilliant, he knows which way the wind is blowing. Mark Hughes's Arsenal side are going to have a hell of a relegation fight in the 19/20 season.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

ozmunkeh posted:

Lol Ross Barkley doing some weapons grade trolling of Chelsea.

lol this deadline
https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/903365819001954306

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Danny Drinkwater to Chelsea? Homegrown is a mess

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

we're going down when benitez leaves and will stay there as long as ashley is owner

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bony's instagram shows him trying to write his name and mentions swansea city so ffs I guess that's a done deal too.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Jose posted:

we're going down when benitez leaves and will stay there as long as ashley is owner
Just buy Joshua King for £20m or something, jfc Mike Ashley

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hoops posted:

the most recent interview ashley has done, which was fairly recently, the interviewer was someone from a PR firm sports direct own a majority share in and he talked about not being able to compete with man city like any newcastle supporter expects that

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

sassassin posted:

Bony's instagram shows him trying to write his name and mentions swansea city so ffs I guess that's a done deal too.

As soon as that's complete the Llorente deal is done. Each were conditional on the other.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Im melting down real hard.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bony at Swansea was better than Llorente at Swansea but Bony now a massive downgrade.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Jose posted:

the most recent interview ashley has done, which was fairly recently, the interviewer was someone from a PR firm sports direct own a majority share in and he talked about not being able to compete with man city like any newcastle supporter expects that
Unrelated to football but I have some professional knowledge of what his Group do and he may hold a claim to being the single most unethical CEO in Western Europe

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Hoops posted:

Haha this Ox Cham turning down higher wages at Arsenal stuff is brilliant, he knows which way the wind is blowing. Mark Hughes's Arsenal side are going to have a hell of a relegation fight in the 19/20 season.

He knocked back more again from Chelsea as well, entirely because the English national side doesn't play with wing backs.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hoops posted:

Unrelated to football but I have some professional knowledge of what his Group do and he may hold a claim to being the single most unethical CEO in Western Europe

lol

also lol newcastle have no left back until november

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hoops posted:

To be honest as much as I think we're hosed (because of the owners and in turn their endorsement of Wenger) I reckon an average manager would turn it round pretty sharpish even without Sanchez. Change of coaching style, consequences for failure to deliver and some tactical changes would reap rewards. Of course none of that will happen because Wenger will end up like the God Emperor of the Imperium, reigning over the team long past the end of his natural life.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Kroenke is an old piece of poo poo living in the now that doesn't give a gently caress about long term success, he's 70.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bacon Terrorist posted:

To be honest as much as I think we're hosed (because of the owners and in turn their endorsement of Wenger) I reckon an average manager would turn it round pretty sharpish even without Sanchez. Change of coaching style, consequences for failure to deliver and some tactical changes would reap rewards. Of course none of that will happen because Wenger will end up like the God Emperor of the Imperium, reigning over the team long past the end of his natural life.

Wenger is a good manager and Arsenal fans will miss him when he's gone.

The squad is late-stage Fergie level.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

T Bowl posted:

Kroenke is an old piece of poo poo living in the now that doesn't give a gently caress about long term success, he's 70.
Kroenke also doesn't fire coaches mid-contract unless they're significantly harming his bottom line. The Rams rode with Jeff Fisher and his wave of mediocrity for years.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

sassassin posted:

Wenger was a good manager.

SAF also won the league at the end sniping Arsenals best player because of the same reasons current players are jumping ship.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Hoops posted:

the 17m wasn't even under Ashley :smithicide:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

The window is SHUT

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Another poo poo deadline day, surprise surprise

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

blue footed boobie posted:

Im melting down real hard.

it's gonna be great when alexis just walks away

but at least he knows how to walk, unlike wenger

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Wenger will walk at the end of the season...

to collect tons of apology notes because you're all going to be kissing the rings when Arsenal win a bunch of trophies.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Phillipe Coutinho es mi amigo

Hoops fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Aug 31, 2017

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Davide Zappacosta to Chelsea is the first of the post window closing done deals.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Arsenal and Liverpool posters to GBS is still pending

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Literally zero clubs wanted Lazar Markovic on loan. Top signing that was Brendan.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa's owner said there'd be 2-3 transfers today and all we got was Gary Gardner going out on loan to Barnsley

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/903380606838558721

We bought a proven goal scorer. I'm loving shocked.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Gabigol went on loan to Benfica. He's crap.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

Literally zero clubs wanted Lazar Markovic on loan. Top signing that was Brendan.

hes real good now op and he will be backup to the front 3 and score 1,000,000 goals

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
gently caress's sake GD, close this dumpster fire

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

This is me.

T Bowl