Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I wonder how many keepers Newcastle need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RousingTheKop/status/870166866525904896

Gonna need to see that lean before I can bold it...

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/footballitalia/status/870251376072421377
:henget:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Griezmann really gonna be allowed to leave when Athletico Madrid have a transfer ban?

Glad to see I made the OP, I will do a cool and good fashionable U-turn for this thread and predict Wenger will spend a penny.

As long as the release clause is triggered Atletico can't do anything. But ManU has different priorities right now, like an actual striker.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

David Ornstein is saying Arsenal's £6.8m signing of Henry Onyekuru are completely fabricated. He said he's heard nothing from the club and he's not even convinced they've bid for him.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Alveolar fibrosis don't give a damn.

Does Salah play centrally for Roma? I feel like investing in more wide attacking threats is just buying Mane insurance and neglecting a Daniel Sturridge sized question mark up top for us.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

aellisr posted:

Does Salah play centrally for Roma? I feel like investing in more wide attacking threats is just buying Mane insurance and neglecting a Daniel Sturridge sized question mark up top for us.

He does not, he plays on the right in a 4-2-3-1 with Dzeko up front.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Fully Schick /vangaalvoice

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Akileese posted:

David Ornstein is saying Arsenal's £6.8m signing of Henry Onyekuru are completely fabricated. He said he's heard nothing from the club and he's not even convinced they've bid for him.
No reputable source has reported it, I can believe that.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

sassassin posted:

Will need to incorporate that into my next av

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Honestly, I can't even think of what else Juve need. Some capable backup for Higuain (Schick will do) and Donnarumma (with maybe a year loan back to Milan) seal it for me.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Sandwolf posted:

Honestly, I can't even think of what else Juve need. Some capable backup for Higuain (Schick will do) and Donnarumma (with maybe a year loan back to Milan) seal it for me.

A way to get a reputation for match fixing removed from their record?

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Vegetable posted:

No reputable source has reported it, I can believe that.

Sky did, but your point stands.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

Sturaro logged a lot of minutes this year. I'd like for that to not happen in the future.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

sassassin posted:

United have "cooled their interest" now, it's definitely not Atletico telling United to gently caress off.

United are still the biggest club in the world, honest.

Doesn't matter how much Atletico want Utd to gently caress off when Griezmann has a release clause.

No idea why United "are no longer interested in him" though. Maybe Mourinho just realized today "hmm Zlatan got injured like 2 months ago and will be out forever, maybe he should be replaced...?" :eng99:

This comes hours after CAS decided Atletico's transfer ban won't be lifted so maybe Griezmann wants to stay for the time being out of loyalty or something as they won't be able to replace him.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Benfica goalkeeper Ederson to Manchester City is a done deal for €40m.

http://www.slbenfica.pt/30/news/info/t8JYPAn5zkKsW8hlgu_4Dg?language=pt-PT

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

PirateBob posted:

This comes hours after CAS decided Atletico's transfer ban won't be lifted so maybe Griezmann wants to stay for the time being out of loyalty or something as they won't be able to replace him.

Maybe he just wants to stay so he can play in a good team

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Fucks sake

That is a terrible replacement unless Roma plan on playing Milan every game of the season.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke are apparently signing big shitter Darren Fletcher. Good to see we're commited to bringing the average age of the team down.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Quite happy with Salah. Yes him and Mane will go to the AFCON at the same time but we have two years and three transfer windows to fix that. He can probably slot in on either wing, or Mane can swap, it just opens up more options for us to change the team.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Meat Wagon posted:

Stoke are apparently signing big shitter Darren Fletcher. Good to see we're commited to bringing the average age of the team down.

lmao

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Meat Wagon posted:

They did
https://mobile.twitter.com/stokecity/status/870317075553800197

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It looks like he has a big earring in the first frame

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

PirateBob posted:

Benfica goalkeeper Ederson to Manchester City is a done deal for €40m.

http://www.slbenfica.pt/30/news/info/t8JYPAn5zkKsW8hlgu_4Dg?language=pt-PT

So now the highest and 5th highest transfers for goalkeepers in less than a year. good work pep

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Don't really want Salah

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Bogan Krkic posted:

Maybe he just wants to stay so he can play in a good team

he needs a year to learn how to be a winger who tracks back before he's ready to play for Mourinho

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hoops posted:

Don't really want Salah

He's really really good.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

He's really really good.

Well, he won't fit in with Liverpool then. Lmao.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Hoops posted:

Don't really want Salah

Then order the soup.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Reina's agent met with ADL today and then released a statement saying he'll be staying at Napoli.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

ayb posted:

So now the highest and 5th highest transfers for goalkeepers in less than a year. good work pep

Ederson is really really loving good though.arguably the best young keeper in the world,along with oblak.curiously both are products from Benficas youth setup.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
gently caress pep dopeola and his endless supply of blood money

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
You don't win friends with Salah

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

sassassin posted:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Griezmann has tweeted "now more than ever, Atletico"

Never really wanted him anyway :colbert:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Allegedly. Zidane is his boyhood hero, but he's neither Spanish nor white. I can't see Florentino bringing him home.

The crazy part is one of those kits is the 12/13 kit lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Ederson is really really loving good though.arguably the best young keeper in the world,along with oblak.curiously both are products from Benficas youth setup.

This is wrong. Donnarumma is better

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

GG would've killed himself if it wasn't for Donnarumma saving Milans season, so Hegav is correct.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i don't actually know if donnarumma is any good but I hope he signs for an english team so i can make all of the disco puns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
its a shame his name is the same as saying Donna Summer with a mouth full of cookies

• Locked thread