Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Looks like Abraham will be confirmed over the weekend, hopefully he can step up

i read an old testament that said he would be a biblical signing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ChainsawCharlie posted:

more "ball will go out for a corner but he will barrel into an atacker for a dumb penalty" mistakes.

Ah, the Eboue

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Isn't Salah on some 3 year loan or something to Roma

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

That was Cuadrado to Juve, and they recently made it a permanent transfer.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
would love to see Ballotelli banging them in for Dortmund

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Healbot posted:

Manchester City could face a player registration ban due to the transfer of 15 year old Benjamin Garre from Velez Sarsfield in Argentina.

While the kid has Italian citizenship the whole no minors transferring in from outside EU still applies.

They already cried to FIFA about this who straight up dismissed it (twice), I don't see why CAS will do anything different.

Also I'm pretty sure they're taking FIFA to trial, not City directly.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jason Sextro posted:

Raiola says Marseille and Dortmund are both interested in Mario Balotelli. I'd love to see him at Marseille, but of course, we're unlikely to offer CL football any time soon. Still, anyone who can get under PSG's skin like that...

He should stay at Nice. He's just gotten his career back in track. Plus Nice are my best French team and I have loved them for many years.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

He should stay at Nice. He's just gotten his career back in track. Plus Nice are my best French team and I have loved them for many years.

He should, but Raiola is after those transfer fees (and therefore agent fees) so he's gotta go somewhere for a big offer.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

blue footed boobie posted:

He's been saying a lot the last couple days. Apparently Arsenal have issues with the size of their wage bill, and will need to sell to buy anyone. Also apparently just stopped negotiating with Ozil and Sanchez while they sorted out Wengy's contract situation? In any case it looks like they could easily lose both, and will be trying to replace them late in the window if they go. What I'm saying here is that this could be a pretty disastrous summer for the Arse.

Wengy out.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Balotelli would be a perfect fit for Marseille considering they share a mutual love for self destruction, drama and hubris

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mario should stay at Nice because he's finally found some form and happiness.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Favre might be going to Dortmund, so Mario might do well there.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
He's still only 26 which is amazing to me.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Willninho posted:

He's still only 26 which is amazing to me.

Actually he's 47 but he does look pretty good for his age.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

They converted his loan to permanent back in like October 2015.

Im sure if Chelsea had a buy back clause on him its long since retired, but I'd love for the Chels to buy him back and loan him back to Roma just to piss off the scousers.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

ultrabindu posted:

Oxford City signed a guy from McDonalds

where on that page is he supposed to sign?

lol at that 'smile', there's a man who knows his dreams have died

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Parity warning posted:

He should be called Matt Pattie, having been signed in a McDonalds.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
This transfer window looks super depressing for Man United so far.

The most credible link to a player atm is that we're getting 28 y/o Perisic for £45m lol :eng99:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The transfer window isn't even open yet

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Parity warning posted:

Maybe he's putting his initials on every page of the contract.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

PirateBob posted:

The most credible link to a player atm is that we're getting 28 y/o Perisic for £45m lol :eng99:

It's pretty early to be losing hope.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Brony Car posted:

It's pretty early to be losing hope.

Absolutely. It's just that there seems to be fewer exciting players linked to us than usual. This year? Griezmann has already decided to stay, and we're linked to Michael Keane, Lindelöf, Perisic, and uh, the increasingly crocked Bale.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Perisic is pretty great, please take him away from Inter.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
why would bale go to united

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

fat greasy puto posted:

they'll probably pay him a million pounds per week

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

fat greasy puto posted:

He wouldn't

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

PirateBob posted:

Absolutely. It's just that there seems to be fewer exciting players linked to us than usual. This year? Griezmann has already decided to stay, and we're linked to Michael Keane, Lindelöf, Perisic, and uh, the increasingly crocked Bale.

Don't forget Hames Rodriguez.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hamez isn't even on the bench for tonights finale and he also clapped goodbye to Bernabeu, he's off for sure. Also why is clubs willing to throw more than €100 million for Mbappe but no rumours about Dybala

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
It's not impossible that United sign Bale. If he decides to leave Madrid then it would be Chelsea and City first, but for now at least United can still get pretty much whoever they want to get, as long as they pay for them.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bale is cool and good but god drat he is injured all the time

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Hegay posted:

Hamez isn't even on the bench for tonights finale and he also clapped goodbye to Bernabeu, he's off for sure. Also why is clubs willing to throw more than €100 million for Mbappe but no rumours about Dybala

He signed a new deal in April

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

PirateBob posted:

Shut up, ffs.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shrapnig posted:

Shut up, ffs.

:ironicat:

The days of United getting their business wrapped up the day after the season ends disappeared when business maestro David Gill left the club. Good signings or bad, it's going to be a long summer for any interested party, especially since the press began to get worse year on year for completely made up column inches/clickbait about any club with money.

United need a striker so there's at least 3 for the front spot with Zlatan out, and a Carrick replacement, maybe an actual winger and a left back if Mourinho ships Shaw out, the rest of the issues from this season are all fixable on the training ground.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
It's unusual to see the annual "we need a striker, a winger, a centre mid, and a leftback, and then we should be fine" post from someone other than an Arsenal fan.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hoops posted:

It's unusual to see the annual "we need a striker, a winger, a centre mid, and a leftback, and then we should be fine" post from someone other than an Arsenal fan.

Well Carrick is old, if Shaw goes there's only Blind and Rojo with actual left feet and Rojo appears to be a first choice CB now. Rashford is good but still young and streaky, who knows how long Zlatan is out and next season will probably be Martial's last chance at the club. Even if they're all fit that's still only 3 strikers in four competitions.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Hoops posted:

It's not impossible that United sign Bale. If he decides to leave Madrid then it would be Chelsea and City first, but for now at least United can still get pretty much whoever they want to get, as long as they pay for them.

again, why would he leave real?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fat greasy puto posted:

So he can to home to Wales quicker during his annual few months of injury

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Theres a few newcastle transfers probably about to happen. £15m for gibbs, £8m for florian lejeune and caballero on a free. Lejeune's had his release clause met

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

fat greasy puto posted:

If the right offer comes in I think he'll leave. 17 injuries in the past 2 seasons, most of them in the same leg - we won't be able to build a future team around him. Also after 4 years he still doesn't speak the language - he had an interview with Cadena SER and it was real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Hoops posted:

I'm pretty sure all of the top six need players in these four positions.

• Locked thread