Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Alveolar fibrosis don't give a damn.

Does Salah play centrally for Roma? I feel like investing in more wide attacking threats is just buying Mane insurance and neglecting a Daniel Sturridge sized question mark up top for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

72m isn't bad but Pool could definitely hold out for more. As much as I'd rather not lose Coutinho, if someone came along offering 100m+ for him, it's hard to see a valid reason not to take it.

We have depth in the form of Lallana and Firmino that could slot in to Coutinhos preferred central role. IF Barca want to drop £100m, then have at it, honestly feel like a midfield of Can, Henderson and Lallana could feed a front line of Salah, Firmino and Mane well enough.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

MrBling posted:

https://twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/888806184710524930

RIP any chance of Stoke ever attacking again.

I feel like this is a great signing for West Ham. Like a logical, financially reasonable, and low risk signing, maybe football isn't dead yet.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Monaco have supposedly increased Mbappe's asking price to £178 million.

.....Surely they will let him go for even half of that. Short of him coming out next season and dying for all man's sins his sophomore season is going to fall victim to not meeting expectations.

aellisr
Oct 11, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

Liverpool transfer window keeps getting funnier.

https://twitter.com/eaamalyon/status/899942142499581952

Is this some cosmic balancing for our pursuits of Van Dijk or am I totally validated in shelling Barca for a 20 goal romp on amateur difficulty on FIFA, like a real man? This has been one of the most disheartening windows in a long time :(

• Locked thread