Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
They could get Gomez. Someone who is a good finisher and can also create a little space for all the wingers would help them I feel. Aubameyang leaving isn't really something that anyone is going to be surprised by so I'm sure there is a replacement lined up already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

sticksy posted:

lol

Also for those who watch Southampton, is he that good to be worth that much (I get he's worth what the market will bear, however see Liverpool's other record signing for refutation of that point) or in the age of John Stones also going for £50M, is this just the new status quo?

I think any good centre back under 29 with proven Premier League record is going to cost a ton of money. Is it worth paying three times what Matip cost? Probably not to many but getting a player from a different league is a pretty big risk and playing with a lovely defence for half a season will ruin any title bid straight away so the top clubs are willing to pay that sort of money.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
He's not even a guaranteed starter with Arsenals mediocre midfield, no idea how that makes Ox a target for Chelsea and Liverpool as anything more than a squad filler

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

shut up blegum posted:

Apparently Leicester made a €21 million bid for Gent keeper Lovre Kalinic.
On one hand, he's a great keeper and I'd hate to see him leave, but on the other hand, we paid like €3 million 6 months ago...

Is Schmeichel leaving or what?

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
The PSG press conference was a normal part of their US tour it looks like.

• Locked thread