Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Jose posted:

Newcastle are close to signing Tammy Abraham on loan and ruben semedo from sporting. portugal league watchers is he any good?

no. he's got potential but cost us way too many points last season. we'd be glad to get rid of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Where are all the Barca fans spouting off about "Big 'Mar" now? Oh wait, they've been gone for a year, ever since Ronaldo won the Euros and another Ballon d'Or. They've all run off like little bitches, very sad. Except El Hefe, who got raped and kill by the gangs in Venezuela, Rest in peace friend, at least until the beggars dig up your corpse to steal your clothes.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

T Bowl posted:

Does anyone think it will kill enthusiasm for the sport if it's literally just the few oil clubs running everything from now on with even the other historically bigger clubs having little chance to win titles?

Probably not, but maybe if it did they'd start forcing caps on clubs based on values or something to push a competitive angle again.

Its already killed my enthusiasm. E-sports are the future

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
EVerything PirateBob is saying is true, a shame all the trolls are getting their shots in. Manchester no longer has the most Expensive Team in the world, thats a fact. The Red Devils are the biggest club in the world but are getting shown up transfer-wise by these small time clubs because theyre owned by slave owners and Chinese, that doesnt make any sense to me. The legacy Sir Fergie built is getting wrecked by these grubby little pissants. Just wish you ABUs could face up to the truth. Maybe youll wake up when football is dead. But it will be too late then

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

T Bowl posted:

I hope PSG win UCL and prove everyone wrong.

They wont bitch

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cant believe we're in a world where Liverpool have refused 100 mil for loving Coutinho

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Liverpool are 100% not winning the league and would be lucky to get top 4, they should just get used to the fact that they're a mid-table club and a selling one at that. Obviously Coutinho wants to leave, boy wants trophies, nothing wrong with that. Very entitled fans, very bad. Stop living of past glories, sell Coutinho and buy a solid replacement that ensures you get 6th or 7th

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
United are not a selling club tho. You don't see players wanting to leave their team, thats because they're won't find a much bigger club that United. Unlike Liverpool

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Liverpool are #9 on the 2015-16 Deloitte Money Rankings and this is a super stupid opinion.

Like I don't particularly like Liverpool, I like calling them a "small" club or needling them about their glory days being behind them, but they're a club on $600 million of revenue with only Barcelona, RM, PSG and Bayern ahead of them excluding their domestic rivals.

What we're encountering is a special circumstance where the 2nd biggest revenue club in the world has sold their second most expensive player to the sixth most expensive club for hundreds of millions of dollars but Liverpool has sound financials and Champions League football, gently caress all this "small club" nonsense.

This guy is insanely upset about me calling Liverpool a small club which, as it happens, I never did. Strange. Also I'm warning you bro, don't you ever quote the 2015-16 Deloitte Money Rankings at me again. You think I don't know the 2015-16 Deloitte Money Rankings? Bitch, that's my bread and butter

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

2015-16 was probably the best year for the Deloitte Money Rankings I remember teams battling it out til the last day to get their revenue up and all over Europe there were public squares with giant screens put up, full of people watching the accountants do the math in excel while having beers and singing and having a good loving time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Healbot posted:

Scousers and Gunners making this thread almost unreadable, like every loving time around deadline day.

• Locked thread