Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Klaas Jan Huntelaar to Ajax on a free is a done deal

https://twitter.com/KJ_Huntelaar/status/870248468413124608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

:perfect:

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Football is sick and rotten to the core. Every transfer window it's the same but worse. I'm still watching next season. Yay for hypocrisy

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

straight up brolic posted:

Footballs actually...pretty good

The game? Sure. The absolute pile of wank that is the money should gently caress off and die.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
lol I hope this drags on for months.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

PirateBob posted:

We've come to the point where Spurs are actually bidding for our players. Will Moyes collateral damage ever stop? Just the marketing point of view alone is a serious problem for us when this hits the press all around the world. We should never ever be on the receiving end of a negotiation with a club like that. Spurs should NEVER and WILL NEVER get to buy a player we use in our first squad. I don't give a poo poo what they offer us - just turn it down. Only MEGA CLUBS and MEGA BIDS should get in touch with our fax machine. How did they even get in contact with us in the first place? And we're all pretty pissed with Levy and his way of going about business. He's got the guts to contact us after nightmare transfers like Berbatov and a lot of cocky replies on gentlemanly bids on their players. Btw, I'm sure the rest of his squad is pretty pissed with his North Korean style of rewarding amazing prospects and loyal guys who wants to take the next step in their career.

Is there anyone in the world of football who likes Levy at all? Selling a guy like Walker (a freaking right back!!!) for a sum making him the most expensive English player is just an acknowledgment on what a dirty pig Levy really is. And going by rumors he's even cocky against clubs like Real Madrid. It's one thing holding on to your players and protecting your club against bigger clubs; but being a stubborn idiot who demands astronomical money for his players while at the same time showing appreciation for these very players by paying them peanuts as compensation for their services and not thinking twice about riding high on the players image rights/endorsement YOU NAME IT.

You want Martial?? WE will let you know when you can have Martial. WE will make the call on that the day we decide if he's good enough to play for us or not. It will not be down to your dirty money. €20m, €40m, €300m - it makes no difference. Change the number or block them out. Kane and Dele can go wherever they want, I don't want us to do more business with Spurs. Goodbye.

The new definition of leaning into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Can you make an entire XI of misspelled English names? Willian and Kenedy can be the Chelsea contigent.

Yes, easily. Brazilian parents love giving their kids names that sound English.

• Locked thread