Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

West ham putting the free stadium cash to good use by buying all the other PL teams spare players, I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Shocking no one, Mahrez has put in a transfer request

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Harry Maguire to Leicester for ~17m is a done deal. Very glad to see some central defensive cover, Huth and Morgan aren't going to last forever.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Is Nabi Keita worth 100M pounds? Maybe, maybe not. What's unbelievable is that Chelsea was able to poach N'Golo Kante for 30M GBP last summer. What an awful loving deal for Leicester. They could have sold him in this frenzy for 2 or 3 times that.

The guy wanted to go, not like they really could have forced him to stay. Still made 6x what was paid for him 12 months previous.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Iborra seems to be headed from Sevilla to Leicester. Is he still good at 29? £12m is almost suspiciously cheap these days

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/882924721167314945

Iborra from Sevilla to Leicester for ~£10.5m is a done deal

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

God imagine what Heskey would've gone for if he was born 20 years later. He was big, English, strong and fast. Someone would've bought him for like £40m at age 19

I was happy when we got rid of him for 11m, guy was cool as hell but a walking injury crisis by the time liverpool bought him.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/887582854586273794

This guy seemed pretty alright from what I can remember of last season, can't be much worse than Zieler turned out for us (not that he was the only problem there but he sure didn't impress)

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I hope Roma keep making new signings, I need to see how deep the ironyhole goes.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Very confused about the Drinkwater to Chelsea rumours. I like the guy but he's not stood out that much last season, isn't making the England team right now and wouldn't even be going cheap. Does Kante have big pull?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/893179177301573632

Iheanacho for ~25m is a Done Deal, finally. Happy to have another fun surname to join Drinkwater, Ndidi and Fuchs.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

we've got this Mahrez available for a very reasonable 560m

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

How many of last season's Hull first XI is that back in the prem now?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Hope Chelsea signing Ox means they don't also sign Drinkwater now.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Well if Leciester want a good price for him they're not likely to find an easier club to get it from.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Lemars really rubbing it in Wengers face tonight lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Drinkwater to Chelsea probably won't have happened either, thanks to the Silva deal with Sporting not coming to any agreement. Hope he can get over that and move on, he's one of Leicester's best players and really shouldn't just be sitting on a bench to make up homegrown numbers.

• Locked thread