Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

NNick posted:

37 goals in 45 apperances last year phwaor

That's 27 in 45 once you take out the penalties, which he won't get at Arsenal

Also bringing him in and selling Giroud is utterly stupid, because it once again turns us into a side comprised entirely of short rear end lightweight weaklings, because Welbz is never fit.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jul 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Don't get me wrong, gently caress Qatar and this bullshit deal, but boy is it entertaining watching Barcelona flounder around like an angry child because someone else is doing to them what they have done to everyone else for years, without punishment or repercussion.

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/892262074235076608

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

bewbies posted:

the only difference between RM and oil sheik teams is the oil

Also the Sheikh is alive, and Franco is dead

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/892694669276192768

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Breaking News: La Liga has rejected an attempt by lawyers for Barcelona forward Neymar to pay his buyout clause of 222m euros (£198m). Spanish media say La Liga officials believe PSG are violating Uefa's Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules.

This hissy fit from Barcelona and La Liga is hilarious :munch:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

How can they reject it though if Barca already accepted it?

The way it works is, the player transfers the money to La Liga, who accept the buy out and terminate the contract, and then pass the money on to the club.

I mean, that's technically how, how they think they have any right to deny the buy out is anyone's guess. The only reason Barcelona accepted it and hasn't filed an official complaint is because they're guilty as gently caress of doing the same thing a hundred times over, and they'd be instantly screwed, hence La Liga itself is the stalking horse.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/893085634100948993

Keeping him for this season is worth risking losing him on a free

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Bad internet rumours are saying City has offered Sterling plus cash for Alexis Sanchez, and having just offloaded one overrated English player I'm really not sure we should be taking on another one so quickly

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I'm hoping this deathly silence from arsenal means wenger has got a tasty midfielder lined up out of nowhere like when ozil signed

:smithicide:

Stan took the Ox money and used it to upgrade on the plans the corporate seats in the Rams new stadium from calf leather to Dugong calf leather

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Brony Car posted:

I think everyone can have a good, deep LOL if Liverpool gave Arsenal enough money to pull off a Lemar deal by buying Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

https://twitter.com/BerglundViktor/status/903188277460705281

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Shitshow posted:

I'd be pretty shocked if he joined Arsenal. I think it's the usual Wenger smokescreen of "Well, we *tried* to buy so-and-so" after he sells one of our best players.

Seems more like a media beat up job to keep everyone paying attention to the *drama* in the final hours

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Shitshow posted:

I think Sanchez is off and Wenger is going to need some kind of defense - no matter how weak - to ward off the fan rage.

It's being reported from 'sources'by Sky Sports, maybe when someone more reputable like Goal.com starts reporting it I'll take it more seriously

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

wicka posted:

That is 100% my belief, that Lemar simply didn't want to move.

Or, far more likely, none of it ever happened, but it drove some great traffic through social

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Hegay posted:

Lol like Lemar would fix any of Arsenal problems. They need like what? 4 new players? Their squad depth look thin and fail overall. They should have gone for Fabinho instead

We'll have a replacement at DM for Gilberto any day now

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Laughing at Arsenal is fun, but my brother is an Everton fan, and he's bitching that they've had 9 months to line up a replacement for Lukaku, and after selling him early in the window failed to sign one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Hoops posted:

Haha this Ox Cham turning down higher wages at Arsenal stuff is brilliant, he knows which way the wind is blowing. Mark Hughes's Arsenal side are going to have a hell of a relegation fight in the 19/20 season.

He knocked back more again from Chelsea as well, entirely because the English national side doesn't play with wing backs.

• Locked thread