Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rangers are apparently signing Bruno Alves, is he still any good? Seems a good signing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic would have been due like at least 10% of that transfer fee as well :negative:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic are apparently close to signing Olivier Ntcham from our transfer window BFF's Man City. Never heard of him though.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

pik_d posted:

Word is that Patrick Roberts has turned down loans to Southampton and Nice to go back to Celtic instead. Seems a bit unambitious if true.

As a Celtic fan I'm not complaining, he improved drastically during his time with us and hopefully keeps improving.

I always felt he was the sort of player Pep would like given that he's a small, technical ball player, but guess he had a poo poo pre season?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Thrifting Day! posted:

Celtic have signed South African Rivaldo Coatzee.

That's Coatzee

He's good in FIFA at least

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Celtic were meant to be signing South African centre back Rivaldo Coatzee, was pretty much a done deal. Now the deal might be off because they discovered something wrong with his foot during the medical. Shame for the lad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rangers have signed Wales and Cardiff left back Declan John on loan. I'm sure he'll be very popular with their fans.

Meanwhile Celtic are trying to get PSG striker Odsonne Edouard on loan, who scored one goal last year and is most famous for shooting someone with an air-rifle out of a moving car.

• Locked thread