Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

ozmunkeh posted:

If today ends without a VVD lean I'm going to be busting pretty hard.

That was the one transfer that was the least likely to happen due to the tapping up fiasco. Try to make peace with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I think everyone can have a good, deep LOL if Liverpool gave Arsenal enough money to pull off a Lemar deal by buying Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

bewbies posted:

why has LFC not shown any interest in any other CB on earth? idgi

Klopp is German Wenger.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

PirateBob posted:

Bayern Munich sold Renato Sanches? To who?

If you did nothing but follow this thread, you'd already know he's on loan to Swansea.

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/903257051698167810

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

NTRabbit posted:

Laughing at Arsenal is fun, but my brother is an Everton fan, and he's bitching that they've had 9 months to line up a replacement for Lukaku, and after selling him early in the window failed to sign one

They got that kid from Hadjuk Split.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Wenger will walk at the end of the season...

to collect tons of apology notes because you're all going to be kissing the rings when Arsenal win a bunch of trophies.

• Locked thread