Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

shut up blegum posted:

This is true. Nobody remembers first touches :shrug:

I remember Ronaldinho's, which were sometimes better than the goals he scored, and Jozy's because lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

R. Mute posted:

And now Timothy Castagne has taken his place at Atalanta. Consider Foket thoroughly owned.

This guys name means Timmy Chestnuts lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I hope they all get hit by the team bus.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

I really wish Arsenal would figure out whether they're extending the contracts Ozil and Sanchez. It's pretty cool how this is a recurring problem with Arsenal and seemingly no other teams.

*spends 9 billion hours attempting to renew Gigio Donnarumma's contract*

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

tarbrush posted:

I thought he'd re-signed?

He did, he came with his turd brother and a gigantic salary.

Im just saying that Arsenal isn't the only club that drags out renewing someone's contract for weeks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TheBigAristotle posted:

Dead legs are dead legs, and reversing years of bad habits is no small task. He's toast, IMO.

We should have a Rooney vs Someone thread or something.

Eh gently caress it, nothing will ever top the Jozy thread.

The problem is that Rooney, even at his absolute most shite, is 100 times the player Jozy was. Also, not even mental Brits are dumb enough to mindlessly defend him as much as Americans did for Jozy.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Anae posted:

Edit: discounting Deulofeu and his amazing ability to be hated by every manager he plays for while simultaneously being very good

Montella loved him, but I guess he only had half a season.

You can see why managers dislike him though, he's a selfish player.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Anae posted:

The bizarre bit is that Martinez managed to coach that out of him, he stopped taking shots and turned into an assist machine, then promptly dropped him for Lennon for the rest of the season.

When things are going fine in a match he definitely contributes more to the team as a whole. It's when the team is a goal down in the last ten minutes that he tries to solve everything himself. If he stopped doing that he'd be even better than he already is.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Apparently Schick failed his medical with Juve a few weeks ago. I guess that explains why they're after both Costa and Bernardeschi.

I figured that he was still not officialized because he was in the U21 euros and the press was making poo poo up. Last I read it was just a suggestion that he failed the medical, has anyone actually said anything?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Mediaset now say he failed due to a cardio irregularity, but it might not be serious and he'll just take another medical.

This I can believe.

You think there's room for him? He's really good and would be wasted sitting behind Fatty Gonz waiting for him to implode in a singularity made of carbonara.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Probably not, I'm assuming Mandzukic will be more of a backup to Higuain than a winger, if all of the proposed transfers do go through.

Give Milan Bonucci and make Mandzukic in to the center back he was meant to be.

E: Bonucci to Milan is a thing quite a few respectable journalists are saying now which is insane. Won't happen but these new owners have some loving balls even asking.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ah, the Donnarumma family crest.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It's actually me who is mad

Everyone at Juventus has lost their minds since they heard Rizzoli retired.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

All this AC Milan activity seems a bit suspect. Hopefully it's not just Chinese fantasy money backed by high interest loan

This is what I'm afraid of tbh.

Xabi posted:

Anyone who chooses to move from Torino to Milano is obviously a mentalist.

Wengy posted:

Agreed, you couldn't possibly pay me enough.

You guys are crazy. If you have a lot of money Milano owns. Otherwise yeah agreed.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

You guys are crazy. If you have a lot of money Milano owns.

Hegay posted:

This is a wrong opinion. Milano is a pretty drat cool town.

See what I mean lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

That's a good signing for Atalanta. I'm also glad they've held on to Gomez so far.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

kcer posted:

:ironicat:

fe: woosh?

def whoosh. Hellas is back, though, so Lazio is probably in the clear as far as most racist club goes. Lucas seems like a pretty direct replacement for Biglia.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Juve have an embarrassment of good CB's, they'll be fine in that department. Milan just took the best one :evilbuddy:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Strawman posted:

do Lazio have a scout called Lucas Hunter?

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Akileese posted:

Is he that crocked that he had to go to Mexico? I figured he would've just gone back to Japan.

Doesn't the Mexican league pay very well?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Barcelona trading Eto'o for Ibra and then getting absolutely loving owned in the CL.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

GdS saying Milan are going hard after Morata, says they're offering €70m and €10m/yr wages.

Ffs

"I'm spurtin here!"

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Perisic is pretty good, in that video number 9 is Icardi who is actually very good and 23 is Eder who is very very bad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Juve have signed De Sciglio for 12 million :getin:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

apparently Wilshere to Sampdoria is a thing that is being discussed

Speaking of Samp, any news about Schick?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

From everything I've heard he's done well at Roma, and Cech may crap out this year. And the price is low. Bad transfer. Sad!

He's done ok at Roma, he's still prone to the hysterical errors he was before. He's definitely improved a lot but he still makes plenty of bad decisions. That said, it's probably something that can be fixed with the right coaching and Juve has some of the best in the world.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Defrel from Sassuolo to Roma for 22 mil appears to be close and/or done

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/887360205088063489

He's pretty good, but that's a lot of money. Will be interesting to see how this works out. I'm also seeing Sassuolo getting thoroughly wrecked this season.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Di Marzio reporting that the Schick transfer to Juve is definitely not happening now. Looking forward to a nice Ferrero public outburst about it.

E: now official
https://twitter.com/sampdoria/status/887375213008232449

This is good because he's great. Come to Milan, Patrik.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It seems that Schick has now gone to Inter

:argh:

ah fucks sake that's worse than going to Juve. Him and Icardi will be pretty good together.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Eau de MacGowan posted:

balotelli and ben arfa on the same team, what could go wrong

Actually this owns.

trem_two posted:

Verratti switched to Raiola as his agent today. Get ready for some big bullshit for the rest of the summer.

This however, is poo poo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

Already 100% certain but Bonucci to AC Milan is a done deal

https://mobile.twitter.com/acmilan/status/888006243771666432

Same day as Juventus announced signing De Siglio, so he was probably a part of the deal lol

Juventus were adamant that he wasn't part of the deal, but he definitely was. Probably a wise move on their part to not damage his fragile mind.

He may be good for Juventus, he's a lot like Balotelli in that he needs a really specific environment for him to be good. There were flashes at Milan when things were going well that he really showed his skill. I'm glad he's gone but I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a better player now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I would really rather enjoy it if someone other than Inter signs Keita from Lazio, not that other Keita.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Mods

Hopefully Coutinho and NOT Dybala

Juve could charge a loving fortune for Dybala, but I guess Barca will have effectively unlimited money from this so who knows.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

not sure why people are disparaging the french league if he's off to play for real madrid in la liga lol

Seriously, if he actually moves he's going to hit Ronaldo numbers in a year.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

PirateBob posted:

Still nothing sorted with PSG and Neymar?

Fellaini should break Neymar's leg in tonight's Man Utd vs Barca friendly imho, imagine the uproar and laughs ftw :black101:

That wouldn't be very funny at all m8.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sebzilla posted:

Actually that would be bad because Neymar going to PSG will mean they sell Veratti to United and also Real will poo poo themselves for no reason and buy Mbappe for three billion euros or whatever and then Bale will come and play left midfield/wing-back. Perisic and Matic are smokescreens.

It's nailed on imo

Verratti will come home to Milan.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Frankston posted:

They'll be ok, they just bought villa midfield flops Carlos Sanchez and Jordan veretout

They've had Sanchez all season, he was ok I guess. Not terrible. The other guy I don't know about.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nabil_djellit/status/891743987853295616

Qatar themselves are going to give Neymar a 300 million contract to headline WC 2022. And he will pay off his release clause himself with it with no involvement from PSG

So he essentially will be a free transfer to PSG lol

That is some shady poo poo

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

vyelkin posted:

That all being said, this is the shadiest loving poo poo. Qatar is the worst. I hope they pay this money and then Neymar fucks off and then the World Cup is taken away from them anyway.

This seems good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I hope Barcelona and PSG are disbanded after this and Neymar has to go play in MLS for Minnesota or some other horrible shithole.

• Locked thread