Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Danny Rose is really not that brilliant and if Spurs could get Luke Shaw going back the other way they should be all over that deal imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Leaving Arsenal is a fairly reliable way of improving a player's injury record though.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

bewbies posted:

i assume this post is ironical, but i swear i see this "slavery" said all the time all over the internet with regard to teams holding players to their contracts, what is with that?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/jul/11/manchesterunited.premierleague1

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

sebzilla posted:

Still £80M in cash in that case.

Liverpool are ridiculous

Given that it's Barca that 80m was probably payable over 5 years and after 2 they'd start trying to give Liverpool players they claim are worth 20m instead of cash installments.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Xabi posted:

Dirk Kuyt.

that's Drug Cheat Dirk Kuyt

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Zlatan probably has absolutely no idea what is on his Twitter account.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Sterling is very good and I don't know why he would possibly agree to that, it's not like he isn't getting minutes or scoring goals for City.

Given that he's bailed Pep out in two of City's three games so far I'm quite surprised if its true.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Developing the talented 22 year-old into the next Alexis Sanchez is surely the whole point of employing Pep Guardiola anyway

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I've always thought Gibbs is a pretty decent player, surprised there isn't more clubs than Watford in for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I don't understand why Arsenal are responding to last season by selling all their players without buying any new ones to replace them

• Locked thread