Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

I feel like you lot don't even play him, when was the last time he scored a goal? 2015?

April 23rd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Meat Wagon posted:

Stoke are bringing in Jese Rodriguez on a season long loan. I remember him being a big deal for like a day, is he still any good?

Joselu also looks like he's finally on his way to Newcastle for £5m. I don't know why we're selling him when he's easily better than loving Berahino, at least he's scored for the club.

He blew up his knee a few years ago and never regained the form he had.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

Aston Villa also has an actual Champions League title and was sold last year for barely more than a Kyle Walker.

No, they have a European Cup.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

I thought that was just Fletcher?

Lol.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Does Atletico really want Costa back? He's entering the stage of his career where he'll turn into a fat Brazilian

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's doing right now tbf.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Utd have spent nearly £600m since Fergie retired :eyepop:

City have spent over £700m in the same time span.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Why is Fellani still there then :colbert:

Because he does exactly what Mourinho tells him to do.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gerard Deulofeu had two assists in the first half for Barcelona today, maybe they don't need Coutinho.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

loving hell, lol.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ayb posted:

Zlatan coming back from injury? That'll be like a new signing!

He was a free agent so he actually is a new signing!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Also, here are the players whose contracts are expiring in 2019: Ramsey, Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck, Monreal, Ospina, and Cech. Again, all of these players are ones that Arsenal could stand to lose individually, but the way things are going it seems like the club could be headed for a well and good meltdown.

This is a cool list of players that nobody wants. Except maybe Cech but he will be 37.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

hed probably do more from the left wingback position than moreno

So would a parking cone.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Have we talked about how Dortmund made back their money ten fold on Dembele after one season?

I honestly think he's a potentially world class player but buying him for 13m and selling him for 130m a year later is absurd.

Romelu Lukaku is looking like a steal at £75m(£90m) right now.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Libertine posted:

Is Can leaving Liverpool or is that speculation about like next year? I'm not a LP fan but I feel like he's been an excellent fit on their team since they signed him.

He can leave for free in the summer. That means he can sign a pre-contract agreement with any club in January.

Messi is currently in the same situation which is very interesting.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

saihttam posted:

Why would Asensio go to Arsenal

Arsenal are going to trigger his release clause but I can't see why he would consider going there.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Apparently United are back in for Bale at £92m.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm struggling with the idea that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is more beneficial to Chelsea than Arsenal.

I'm not quite sure he's good enough for either side to be honest.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

T Bowl posted:

He should be in the all downs team along with rooney and charlie adam

But Rooney and Charlie Adam are better players.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sebzilla posted:

This transfer deadline day looks super uninteresting for Man United so far

Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Just take the money you retards.

• Locked thread