Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ninpo posted:

Actually he's more like a two hundred pound man

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

why are you going there hahaha

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Lmbo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jose posted:

Lukaku has given an interview where he says he's reached an agreement with another club and they'll be challenging for premier league and champions league next season

if its united im gonna poo poo my pants

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Healbot posted:

To add to this: he's quite freaking good and I wouldn't have minded seeing him follow up in Lahm's position. Good workrate, almost found anywhere he's needed in build-up, discipline slightly below average iirc.

nice c&p about granit xhaka

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
looks like zlatans knee couldn't hack it in best league. :sad:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Bogan Krkic posted:

I 360'd right outta that idea

:discourse:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Thirteenth Step posted:

apparently it's to do with the spanish tax man saying that they now have decided image rights are taxable and want the last 5 years worth.

I'd move too if the tax man bummed me for that much money

taxing massive profits thats insanity

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
This doesn't even make sense. wasn't matic one of the ringleaders of the anti mou crowd?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
remember that Wayne Rooney compilation of bad touches but it was all from one game?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

PirateBob posted:

Lmao yes, but I want to see it again. Link please. Can't remember what game it was.

it was from the euros. Iceland maybe?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

He's way too young to play for stoke

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i hate football what is this poo poo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Can is pretty good Liverpool people are just extremely annoying especially the guy who always quotes every post to say 'wow ive never even heard of this guy!!'

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Eau de MacGowan posted:

itt list players who are not messi and ronaldo and are better than neymar:

sergio aguero

:thunk:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

PirateBob posted:

Has this transfer market exposed United's financial limitations?

I know its hard to compete financially with the oil clubs but it seems like in this summer the gap has widened significantly. With PSG willing to destroy the world record for Neymar and City seemingly willing to buy Mbappe and the PL title, all fees quoted that dwarf our massive outlay on Lukaku. Woodward's statement that we can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of seem more foolish and hollow now. I'm quite happy with Jose building the team the way he wants it, I just wonder if other clubs having more clout will hurt us down the road. :ohdear:

it has certainly exposed your insanely bad posting

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lol at all the sour grape nerds who don't think psg will make £200m of neymar shirt sales in 5 mins. good cheeky bit of business imho

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

oh wow someone's sarcasm detector is working REALLY WELL

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i love footballers with long contracts who have big whiny baby tantrums and leave because the team is poo poo because people like them are on it

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

CyberPingu posted:

Man City are preparing a £275m bid to trigger Messi's release clause :psyduck:

I bet when they made these clauses they thought "No one is going to get close to paying this much so nearly £300m will do"

no way

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
anyone remember when Paul pogba was hilariously expensive?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Soulex posted:

I really don't know if he's just got a great sense of humor or is hilariously conceited.

its both

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jose posted:

west brom signed someone

plug from the beano?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Arsenal have allegedly offered Ox-Cham 180k per week for 4 years. :suicide: I'm excited to see him turn it down Arsenal not sell him (like they should) and lose him on a free along with Ozil and Alexis. While finishing 6th or something.

ox is a good player and i dont know why arsenal fans hate him so much

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

sassassin posted:

"The Ox" would struggle to get regular games in most bottom half sides.

no he wouldnt

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Its not a hate thing its frustration. Alexis, for example, scored more goals and provided more assists last year than Ox has contributed in 7 years at Arsenal. It harkens back to rewarding a player for potential and not their contribution which ended up tying a bunch of bad/mediocore players to Arsenal for a long time for too much money. At this point I think Arsenal should sell. However, if they were to do that I do not believe that he would be replaced. How much that hurts the club I don't know. If Ox becomes the Eden Hazard type player we want him to be then sucks to be Arsenal I guess, but I don't think he's worth anywhere near the 180k on offer. But at the end of the day the Ox situation is symptomatic of a massive issue at the club that could cost them huge sums of money to try and keep Ox, Ozil, and Alexis (if they even want to stay) or cost them even more in trying to replace them in the coming year. Its been mismanagement from bottom to top and how much you can blame Arsene vs the board vs ownership I do not know. Unfortunately Kroenke has an excellent history of driving his teams into the ground while creating toxic environments within the team, staff, and fan base. So if I were a fan of a non-arsenal team I would get some popcorn.

thanks this is a good answer and also a meltdown

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Arsenal is insanely hosed

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Hoops posted:

I genuinely don't know which Dembele Barca have just signed

you say this about every single thing that happens in football. maybe you just don't really know anything about football idk

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Hoops posted:

I was surprised and hurt to be on the receiving end of such a comment so I've just re-read all my posts from this thread and I've said I didn't know who someone was like 1-and-a-half times before today.

So hey RideTheSpiral, suck my dick haha

haha imagine reading all your posts in a block. goondolences

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i can't wait for this transfer window to end

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
we're hitting peak scouser boom cycle

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

peanut- posted:

I don't understand why Arsenal are responding to last season by selling all their players without buying any new ones to replace them

freeing up salary funds to make some epic signings in the next ~day~

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

wicka posted:

I am immensely sad.

but how do you feel about the gibbs transfer?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
if that goes through football has officially gone mad

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

T Bowl posted:

I just imagine Arsene Wenger with his tiny french dick being one handed diddled by himself while he strokes the back of Ozil's neck with the other and only removes it to leaf through his stats book on who he should sign in the next 24 loving hours.

insanely bad what were you thinking

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
ox is a good signing for kloppball. he's fast and gently caress and never stops running. they don't really need more goals just a hard pressing midfield option

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Byolante posted:

They said their was no excuse for invading Poland but you went and did it anyway

he'll never recover

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

shut up blegum posted:

Where would Sanchez even play at city? They already have De Bruyne and Silva

out of position and with poor tactics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Diva Cupcake posted:

I cant imagine this is a reputable source but posting it anyway.
https://twitter.com/MichaelWalshLDN/status/903250707050004480

im ian wright on 5live

I THIUGHT WE WERE GETTING HIM

• Locked thread