Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!
if Mbappe is sold I'd wager there's a clause saying that he has to be loaned back to Monaco for the first season. he needs to play, and i'm not sure if he'd always be picked for the Real's starting XI, whereas Monaco would definitely benefit from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!

CyberPingu posted:

You'll never recover from this one...

dunno, it made sense to me. it's not like Monaco need that money or Mbappe is lacking suitors, so they can basically dictate their demands. but i guess you're right, it'd be ridiculous.

Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!

fart simpson posted:

They're going to sell Alexis and end the transfer window with a £100m profit, op

they're just playing the long game to win premier league after the next global finance crash in 2018 when they're the only club with money available for Johnny Evans

Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!

kcer posted:

pretty poo poo article,

There is can be no way that shirt sales and merchandising will come close to making up for Neymar's fee and salary. There was an article in the Mail about it during the transfer crap saying that they'll get about 10% of shirt sales which might amount to up to 10m.

More likely is that Qatar will just sponsor their own interest again like they did with the shirt sponsor, which is now worth something mental like 200m a year

by comparison, when PSG got that deal off Qatar, Lyon was getting 5m off theirs

etc etc gently caress qatar

well, FFP rules say: "If a club's owner injects money into the club through a sponsorship deal with a company to which he is related, then UEFA's competent bodies will investigate and, if necessary, adapt the calculations of the break-even result for the sponsorship revenues to the level which is appropriate ('fair value') according to market prices."

I don't think anybody cares though

• Locked thread