Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm so sorry, Bean. :( Your kitty sounds like an absolute angel, that loves you as much as you love her. I don't have too much experience with caring for sick cats, and so I don't have much advice to offer, but it seems to me that you're doing everything right and you've given her nothing but happiness -- both now and in the past eleven years you've spent together.

There are few things harder than saying goodbye. I hope knowing that you made her as happy as a kitty could be brings you some comfort when you need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

So glad to hear she's eating! :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm so sorry for both of your losses. I hope knowing that your cats had full, happy lives, where they spent every moment of their days being loved, will eventually bring you peace.

Your kitties will always be there in your hearts.

• Locked thread