Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Just found out today that our 14 year old Bengal has lymphoma. He's not had much of an appetite for the past week or so and we've been giving him subcutaneous fluids and just got some prednisone to try to help the inflammation and to stimulate his appetite. I don't know what to expect or do, I know his time is limited but I don't know if we should try the steroids and see if it helps or if we just need to say our goodbyes and not prolong his discomfort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
We put our cat to sleep today. The steroids weren't helping all that much and he just didn't want to eat much of anything anymore. All he did was lay in the sunshine and sleep, and last night he started vomiting bile and just seemed like he was done. We took him outside today and gave him catnip and just let him lay in the grass one more time. I buried him at my parents place close to where my first childhood dog was buried. I think it was the first time my wife actually saw me cry, and I was trying to hold it together for her sake.

Farewell Caesar, you were a great cat and a Bengal through and through.

• Locked thread