Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Wazzu posted:

To reinforce this: part of why I hate the Jinder push is that it's both Race baiting, asking for bigotry, and works only if they think the Indian fans are drat idiots.

It takes only the tiniest of intelligence to realise that Jinder is an rear end in a top hat who doesn't deserve the title. Plus the simplest of wikipedia search to find out he's Canadian.

Any female opinions confirm/deny: Jinder is an ugly man with a large nose. Then again, large nose didn't stop HHH from being a sex symbol to a lot of ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wazzu posted:

He was really stiff with main eventers for no reason? Concussed Finn, I'm amazed he didn't concuss Roman on a dropkick he gave him like 2 weeks before that. The actual guy is probably nice enough, I think most people just think he not deserve the push based on his ability, and the reasons why he is getting it anyway are awful/terrifying.

So he imitated Wrestlemania 31 Main Event Winner Seth Rollins.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Local Man Thinks Wrestling Is Real

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

You have been visited by the Jinder Mahal of Fortune. Good luck will come to you soon, but only if you reply "Thanks Mr. Jinder."

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Smackdown is going to dial the jingoism up to 11 tonight.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the most talked about champ in wwe, jinder mahal

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/the-jinder-orb-globalism-and-the-arbitrary-anti-pu.html

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/jinder-mahal-is-wwes-latest-evil-foreigner-and-fans-still-eat-it-up

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

ritual self immolation also gets you talked about. might not make it a good idea

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Jinder Mahal is a nice dude

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Seventeen billion new followers from India on facebook

Never drew a dime

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jinder is going to emerge for his massive celebration tonight from a giant tandoor.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I wonder what the tipping point is between the "hilarious" Jinder memes and him sucking too much for it to even be morbidly amusing anymore.

I give it a month.

This also seems like a great time to try NJ World.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jinder is such a nothing performer that he will live or die by his booking. Also the product is so cold right now that everything they do that is not push BOW WOW is ok i guess?

I dont give a gently caress what the wwe does and im here only to make good post with my friends so maybe im not the correct person to awnser this.

Alexa still is the best performer on both rosters male or female.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Jinder Mahal is the most absurd booking since 2000 WCW and I can't possibly do anything in response to it but laugh.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That VICE article is spot-on

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The ~WWE Universe~ grew 1.3 Billion sizes that day.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Eli Wiggum posted:

That VICE article is spot-on

Except for saying that the audience eat it up, while noting the declining ratings.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wazzu posted:

Except for saying that the audience eat it up, while noting the declining ratings.

and the lack of reactions, and the declining house shows gates, etc

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Wazzu posted:

I think they were referring more to the heat he's drawing as the evil foreigner versus that of a generic heel

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Wrestling is loving awful right now but I'll continue watching because I am like an Idiocracy person watching Monday Night Rehabilitation.

As long as we are all idiots together, let's continue to post on Mondays and Tuesdays!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

On what irony level is Jinder being booked.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stop posting

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Wazzu posted:

Because he won only via the help of 2 other people, Indians should hate the guy just the same.

Team Canada Bret Hart had flunkies that helped him, and he talked about how America is a deeply flawed nation, but he could be respected due to his actual skill and years of hard work. At least I think that's how it went, feel free to correct me on that, but this doesn't feel like a heel in America, face everywhere else kind of situation.

Oh, lol, I thought you were gonna do a thing about his apparent steroid use, or such and such being a better candidate for champ, and, as ashamed as I am to admit it now, I was prepared to give you poo poo for it. I'm sorry for assuming the worst of you.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eli Wiggum posted:

I think they were referring more to the heat he's drawing as the evil foreigner versus that of a generic heel

That's not why he's getting heat. He's getting heat because he sucks.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Stop posting

Get the gently caress out of here with that. Nobody asked for your poo poo.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well yeah, but Vince's idea is to capitalize on Jinder's heritage to magnify the heat

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

For the last time, he doesn't actually hate your way of life, or even your home town in particular!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Get the gently caress out of here with that. Nobody asked for your poo poo.

Hi RGL how are you today?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ratings are tanking. Yikes.

Sounds like a good time to bring Undertaker back for a couple more matches and promos this year.

And if they continue to tank years later, just keep bringing UT back.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Don't want to hinder the Jinder talk, but I guess they're telegraphing Balor/Lesnar for GREAT BALLS OF FIRE? I'm not sure I want to see that match yet. Maybe I'm a stupid idiot though.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
After watching Aiden English at a house show last night I can confirm they put the WWE title on the wrong jobber. Aiden is cool and good, draws legit heat and not "get this jobber off my TV" heat and he has a good look that doesn't shout steroid abuse, even if that happens to be the case.

Edit: Not to mention they could've pushed him after Gotch left and people wouldn't have seen it as a "jobber" getting a push out of nowhere but a guy doing better after he shed some dead weight.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Professor Funk posted:

Don't want to hinder the Jinder talk, but I guess they're telegraphing Balor/Lesnar for GREAT BALLS OF FIRE? I'm not sure I want to see that match yet. Maybe I'm a stupid idiot though.

Here's my hot take

Finn is tiny, and it's ridiculous to see him go up against someone as big as Brock, nobody can believe a little baby man could beat a huge roided dude, he should be on 205 live

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
People wanted Daniel Bryan to face Brock and win

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Do it ironically posted:

Here's my hot take

Finn is tiny, and it's ridiculous to see him go up against someone as big as Brock, nobody can believe a little baby man could beat a huge roided dude, he should be on 205 live

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Finn should lose to Neville.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

KungFu Grip posted:

People wanted Daniel Bryan to face Brock and win

Mat wrestling is an OK style for a little guy to face a big guy with. When Finn does that stupid rear end double stomp I can't possibly think it'll hurt someone that's like twice as big.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone type out or paste your list of people who deserve the belt, and if anyone else has it, you get fed Up

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Mat wrestling is an OK style for a little guy to face a big guy with. When Finn does that stupid rear end double stomp I can't possibly think it'll hurt someone that's like twice as big.

You don't think a stomp from like 15 feet up would hurt? :raise:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Well it doesn't look like it hurts even when Finn does it to someone his own size, so,

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Getting double stomped from a height by a man Finn's size could legitimately easily kill someone if it wasn't worked, also you're dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'M GONNA GET ME TITLE BACK

• Locked thread