Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DeepDickPizza posted:

THE MAHARAJA

I am so sick of that loving word. It's worse than THE BIG DOG.

Also that Balor segment was loving bizarre unless they're actually doing Balor/Lesnar, and if they are then I dunno what they'll do with Roman. I'm guessing Braun's injury made them shuffle things around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eli Wiggum posted:

I think they were referring more to the heat he's drawing as the evil foreigner versus that of a generic heel

That's not why he's getting heat. He's getting heat because he sucks.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Mat wrestling is an OK style for a little guy to face a big guy with. When Finn does that stupid rear end double stomp I can't possibly think it'll hurt someone that's like twice as big.

Getting double stomped from a height by a man Finn's size could legitimately easily kill someone if it wasn't worked, also you're dumb.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bate and Dunne are Good, Finn is Good, Seth is Good, Brock is Good When He Tries which unfortunately these days is almost never.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

Bad:
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Randy Orton

Nope nope and nope but I appreciate your right to be mistaken.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jinder is loving awful.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

reignofevil posted:

Jinder is the new face of the brand.

And it's awful.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Like seriously though no fooling that Jinder promo tonight was more painfully awkward than any Roman promo I think. Jinder can't cut a promo without losing his voice halfway through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

He started the promo without a voice because he was probably up all night celebrating his monumental title win along with 1.3 billion other people

He has sounded lovely every promo he has cut this run. I'm not even talking about his delivery (which is also poo poo), I mean his voice is literally painful to listen to. Also his mean face looks like he is making GBS threads.

• Locked thread