Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I wish I could hinder jinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That will make him stronger.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

reignofevil posted:

Think of it this way if a wrestler feels someone pressed to their body they're gonna kick out; on the other hand if they're just layin there not feeling anything go wrong theyll probably try to take a breather. Top rope moves are just exploiting this basic weakness in wrestling psychology.

Same thing as laying on a table. It's kind of like a bed so it feels more comfortable so they just chill for a second.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

keevo posted:

where do i buy steroids?

Target

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The point isn't what you make out of the gate, the point is that if you get pushed to the main event, you'll make more than what you could otherwise. New Japan isn't shelling out Okada money for anybody who isn't Okada.

The young bucks and omega signed a deal with Hot Topic. Not NJPW, but The Bucks and Omega.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Oh Snapple! posted:

I enjoy that the rampant cheating is just completely overlooked in the explanation of Jinder's for real hero status.

He should probably learn how to work and cut a promo as well.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jinder should have a romance angle with the Bollywood boys.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ostentatious posted:

i want the new jinder shirt

Aleister Blacks new shirt is way better.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

super macho dude posted:

"Hmmm, this Aleister guy is into Satan and is a complete edgelord. Also his name is BLACK. What color should we make his first shirt? Hmmmm..."

Lol of course a goon would be mad about a shirt being a color other than black.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Wazzu posted:

It's a bad decision for his first shirt. Do you actually think white with black text works better for the character and design, or do you just like being annoyed?

I think it's nice to have a wrestling shirt that isn't black, and white with black looks good. I don't think it has to be black to match his character of whatever that just sounds like a dumb nitpick that goons made up.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also I think Jinders new shirt is kind of ugly.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dias posted:

It's weird they did it to the one dude where black would be quite fitting. Anyway, I don't think anyone is very mad about this, but I'll let Rob have it so he has a modicum of happiness in his day for once.

Who said I was mad about it not being black or it being black? What are you saying I am mad about?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

JBL was a much better promo and no worse in the ring.

Yeah I was about to say this. His champion run gave us a lot of good promos and a few great matches.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oldpainless posted:

To get Roman over they should have a segment where he's walking backstage and one by one passes every diva in the company who all gush about how good he is at having sex and how much sex they're gonna have after the show while Roman never speaks and just gives sideway glances at the camera with a smile and occasionally raises his eyebrows twice really fast

Thank you for reading my idea

This but Drew Gulak.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly why is WWE even live anymore? Why not go back to taping shows. It's not like anything unexpected happens anymore. The matches are scripted everything the wrestlers say is scripted, and it's not like they have any loose cannons who might just start saying some crazy poo poo. Like what's the benefit of them doing live shows now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
They should just start bringing in paid extras as the audience.

• Locked thread