Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

dromal phrenia posted:

Dumb arguments about finishers aside, i think the big question for Finn vs. Brock is whether Finn can look vicious enough to be a real threat. Daniel Bryan was also tiny, and the only way I can imagine him standing a chance against Brock is by going full-blown "Bryan Danielson fights Morishima" levels of violent. It still wouldn't be very believable.

Has Finn ever fought a style that looked like he was trying to murder his opponent?

Sure Finn can be vicious enough. He just has to paint his face and body something scary and crawl to the ring. That at least makes him 2X as vicious, even if he doesn't change up his repertoire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Your theory has actually been tested by Liger

https://youtu.be/6gS2nSn42Ag

This is more entertaining than anything WWE has done in a long time.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Spermgod posted:

planning a match out move for move in the back and rehearsing it over and over in the ring are pretty different

I fit makes the product better, why not rehearse it? It's not like it ruins the integrity of the results.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

That's hilarious. "Most prestigious prize" indeed.

• Locked thread