Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there were only 9800 people interested in attending backlash no matter what the card was. please quit trying to mess around with little online stories and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm personal friends with over 15,000 fans from There where backlash happened, which is my hometown, and nine thousand eight-hundred of them mentioned attending, while the rest brought up that they were afraid to leave the home for any purpose.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rusev should squash jinder tomorrow and then feud with aj styles and then mmy parents come back alive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone type out or paste your list of people who deserve the belt, and if anyone else has it, you get fed Up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I feel that seven or eight front dropkicks and then two or three slingblades would be more than enough to use as a finishing move combination. hopefully Finn tests that out one of these days

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

finn baylor bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jimder

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as far as wrestling shirts go, it's possible for everything to be, as bob costas once said, "god what the hell. wha gah. what stinks so bad? is that me? My drat lips and hands both stink of poo poo... what the heck is going on!"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i did it to john cena like this. *does hip thrusts for 25 minutes before posting this* heh Not for real though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all the UK fellows can overtake NXT allowing a bunch of ready guys to come up on the main roster and become very boring. the event where it happens could be called OverTake

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman has low tee. thats the whole post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dean ambrose should take steroids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i remember the old days when guys' arms would fall off in a match and when they got to the back they'd ask another guy to tape himself to their back and work with him to do the next match of a triple-header that same night. all unreported. Couldn't miss that extra $15

• Locked thread