Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Hell; Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Jinder's Tinder!

*Clap. clap, clap-clap-clap*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Anyone who would stay down long enough for Finn to hit the stomp is down long enough for him to have already gotten the pin.

This is the problem with combining logic and top rope stuff.

Think of it this way if a wrestler feels someone pressed to their body they're gonna kick out; on the other hand if they're just layin there not feeling anything go wrong theyll probably try to take a breather. Top rope moves are just exploiting this basic weakness in wrestling psychology.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I prefer to think of it as wrestling is pretty dumb and that's what makes it fun.

This is cool and good also.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Jinder is loving awful.

Jinder is the new face of the brand.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Open Marriage Night posted:

I'd wrestle below my ceiling in WWE just to have an action figure. If that's not what wrestling is about, I don't know what is.

What about if they made ur face really dumb like *insert wrestler action figure here*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm on the maharaja train mostly because maharaja is incredibly fun to scream at the top of your lungs.

Try it.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

That DICK! posted:

rovert, what's this I'm reading in a reddit thread about you "pretending to be a girl all summer"???

He was chasing a scoop alright leave him alone.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

I wonder what other cool 2006 edgelord opinions people who dont like john cena have

Get this.

They are gonna shoot the first black president lol.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cavauro posted:

roman has low tee. thats the whole post

it's a good one u should be proud

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

https://twitter.com/NachoHelmet/status/868585786836475904

It's 2017 and King is throwing dropkicks on grass

And for a brief moment I almost cared about baseball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Rightfully hiding the spinner belt.

• Locked thread