Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

ritual self immolation also gets you talked about. might not make it a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

On what irony level is Jinder being booked.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Everyone should do vertebreakers so its believable

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That DICK! posted:

randy snorton.

blandy snoreton

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I have not watched or paid attention whatsoever to WWE for about a year now.

Bored in a hotel so I thought I'd check out PSP. Jinder loving Mahal is champion? What loving bizarro world is this?

The world where WWE wants to make money in India and believes this will facilitate that. Time will tell if they are cprrect

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Imagine how many more 4* matches Roman would have if he got to work with your Owen Harts and Shawn Michaels as opposed to, like, Sheamus and the Big Show

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

In a pretty surprising development, less than a third of Roman's 4* or better matches are Shield trios.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If you count the Dean vs Seth vs Roman triple threat as a Shield Match, the Shield as a trio has had as many 4*+ matches as Owen Hart, at seven.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm not saying its a fair comparison or anything its just Owen indexes in my brain as "always has great match", as does the Shield trio, and the Bret vs Roman comparison made me interested to look it up

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The first KO vs Cena match where KO won clean as a whistle was good. So was Cena vs AJ at Summerslam. Basically John Cena is probably the only good wrestler (??)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The point is this: John Cena is really good and Big Dave Meltzer might be a big dumb idiot. Or maybe he is also really good?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WWE did you know: according to the best records available, John Cena has had exactly one million 4+ star rated matches. Yes, it is exactly one million.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I wonder what other cool 2006 edgelord opinions people who dont like john cena have

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

Call me when Cena carries Jinder to a **** match :grin:

if fed have cena

jinder not happen

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

cant put over the nexus
cant put over rusev
cant put over bray wyatt

gotta put over kevin federline

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hope that was his excuse for everything though.

"John we would like you to lose the big mania 30 match please"

"But I already put over Kevin Federline, what more do you want from me?"

"Makes sense, cena wins lol"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It turns out that Bray stinks so the right man went over

Well sure but its still funny.

"So you're going to end up 2 v 1 against wade and gabriel, and then take a ddt onto concrete and the most protected move in the company, the 450. Please lose."

"k-feeeeeddddd"

"Someone get me brock lesnar on the phone"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

HHH is wrestling. Wrestling is HHH

HHH isn't HHH, a short film

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

bradzilla posted:

She's actually not good because she can't work a match that isn't rehearsed like in NXT

what are your thoughts on ddp and randy savage

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Grendels Dad posted:

Jinder's stable is already better than JBL's Cabinet. Or Kurt Angle's stable, whatever it was called. Or Edge's La Familia, consisting of such luminaries as Bam Neely.

Jesus, the late aughts were a rotten time for stables.

Do ypu mean the bad version of Team Angle, with Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak? Because Haas amd Benjamin were great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Everyone in wwe should take steroids on camera and then cut scathing promos about how football players and baseball players and etc are too scared to take steroids.

• Locked thread