Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Eli Wiggum posted:

They played Bobby Roode's theme after the Predators eliminated Anaheim. It owned

shoulda been the theme of big preds fan handsome rusev.

i didn't watch at work cause im a little burnt out after uk/takeover/backlash, but i could very much get into a last heel run with a goldust who is super into movie stuff again, but not, y'know, being a heel by doing homoerotic stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i really wish heath slater was on the sd roster so he could pop in during jinders victory speech tomorrow and demand a title shot

and then win

and then bring it home and tell his kids they're getting an IN GROUND POOL BAYBAY

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Ibushi is probably the exception to that list, because he might be legitimately insane

Gave up DDT to work for NJPW
Gave up NJPW to work for DDT
Gave up both to work for the CWC
Gave up the WWE to go back to Japanese indies
Gave up Japanese indies to become a literal anime

He kinda just does whatever he thinks will be the most fun at the time

man if ibushi is making a living, gently caress it, do whatever. you do you, kota.

also, he's 35? holy poo poo i would have guessed like a decade younger. nakamura is two years older and looks like he could be kota's dad.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Fenrir posted:

That would loving own. poo poo, it would be a million times better than just having his name on there in a lovely font.

maybe theyll fix that for his next run

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

I just looked, and apparently there is no official Breeze, Fandango, or even Brezango merch that I could find on WWE.

Best I could do was old Breze NXT stuff.

You'd think that two dudes whose gimmick is that they are fashionable, and are starting to get over big, giving them shirts would be a no brainer.

lmao you think you could afford anything breezango would approve

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Kvantum posted:

He played Rocksteady in the last TMNT movie. It's "Rock", I think.

yeah i remember seeing an instagram post or something with that awhile back. it's all makeup.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rovert posted:

I hope it is untrue but I've been lead to believe Goldust's push has already been scrapped. Keep an eye on whether he appears on Raw. Disappointing.

that's bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dangerous Person posted:

Do they have anything notable announced for RAW tomorrow? It's gotten to the point where I actually don't turn the shows on now

its the go home show for extreme rules, so you can bet that... ah... poo poo i don't know, maybe a hardy and one of shesaro will have another match.

• Locked thread