Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
They played Bobby Roode's theme after the Predators eliminated Anaheim. It owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

I think there's a word you can use to describe that.
I had my chance :smith:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Seams posted:

I wish Jinder was CANADIAN HERO JINDER MAHAL instead of this evil brown foreigner gimmick tbh.
In my fantasy world Lance Storm is Jinder's hype man

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

They play wrestler themes a lot. Watching them in the playoffs I've also heard Owens and Zayn's themes.
I also heard them play Kurt Angle's theme on the organ. I guess the guy responsible for the music is a huge WWE fan.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Wazzu posted:

To reinforce this: part of why I hate the Jinder push is that it's both Race baiting, asking for bigotry, and works only if they think the Indian fans are drat idiots.

It takes only the tiniest of intelligence to realise that Jinder is an rear end in a top hat who doesn't deserve the title. Plus the simplest of wikipedia search to find out he's Canadian.

Any female opinions confirm/deny: Jinder is an ugly man with a large nose. Then again, large nose didn't stop HHH from being a sex symbol to a lot of ladies.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That VICE article is spot-on

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Wazzu posted:

Except for saying that the audience eat it up, while noting the declining ratings.
I think they were referring more to the heat he's drawing as the evil foreigner versus that of a generic heel

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's not why he's getting heat. He's getting heat because he sucks.
Well yeah, but Vince's idea is to capitalize on Jinder's heritage to magnify the heat

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

St Evan Echoes posted:

I'm looking forward to SMACKDOWN LIVE: the BACKLASH to BACKLASH tonight, my friends :)
I'm looking forward to how offensive the Punjabi Celebration is going to get :iamafag:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't think of a better way of building Nak to the SDL audience than by making him play face-in-peril :waycool:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

And it's awful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDw1nECBqN8

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

CubsWoo posted:

Jinder Mahal is a signal to all the lower card talent mired in 50/50 feuds and jobber purgatory that you too can have a meteoric rise to main event WWE title holding status as long as you train hard, believe in the product, do unbelievable amounts of steroids, live your character, be devoted to your diet, and be able to pass for a race or ethnicity that the WWE is currently trying to make inroads with as an emerging market.

It's just that simple
Also - stiffing better wrestlers

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Veryslightlymad posted:

A bit late to the party, but....

He requested a Manji, but apparently the design is reserved for Seth Rollins
:perfect:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AXhTEithtg&t=24s

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Jinder is Indo-Canadian

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What's up with the photo where there's green dots on the back

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If Jinder mixes up his promos instead of going "YOU HATE ME COS I LOOK DIFFERENT" all the time I might start warming up to him

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Call me when Cena carries Jinder to a **** match :grin:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Admiral_Cola posted:

Missed an opportunity for Cena to learn hindi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1idItCAKJM&t=30s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU