Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Could a beast beat Batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope everybody speaks their mind, doesn't hold back, and has a good time posting.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bad:
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Randy Orton

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

randy snorton.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In honor of Mae Young we gather 32 of the worlds most impressionable young Divas, shortchange them on pay and pimp them out to road agents

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dias posted:

Ah, I'm dumb and can't read. Couple of months seems like a more reasonable turnaround.

That's the Fabulous Moolah Invitational.

She served as Moolahs enforcer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

maybe it'll be called money in the PURSE. :smugmrgw:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

then again, i suppose women use banks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Womens MITB will be known as Foil It In The Toilet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Those numbers are over 9000!

hahaha

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert, what's this I'm reading in a reddit thread about you "pretending to be a girl all summer"???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

That wasn't me and I had no involvement. 2010 F4W forum posters will back me up.

Not easy to recap as it brings up old forum drama and involves an insane person. But a poster from England joined F4W as woman. Stole a dead person's identity and created Twitter and Facebook accounts. Befriended Alvarez's Grandma and other stuff I forget. Eventually got found out.

hmm... well, not enough details to make an informed decision, but i appreciate your candor

• Locked thread