Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Get the gently caress out of here with that. Nobody asked for your poo poo.

Hi RGL how are you today?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Mat wrestling is an OK style for a little guy to face a big guy with. When Finn does that stupid rear end double stomp I can't possibly think it'll hurt someone that's like twice as big.

You don't think a stomp from like 15 feet up would hurt? :raise:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

I'm looking forward to SMACKDOWN LIVE: the BACKLASH to BACKLASH tonight, my friends :)

Hype level: :geno:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Ratings out and this Raw did worse than the one taped from London. 2.66 average

Unhinder the Jinder woof

Jinder's not on Raw

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

hey are the new day coming back tonight?

maybe, probably

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smackdown was pretty good, despite the awful Jinder segment.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Is Rusev not ready to return? Seems weird to do that promo where he wanted a title match at MitB which was completely ignored last night. I thought Rusev would be the 6th guy not Owens.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

For all this "jinder is so controversial" they are not putting any effort on the motherfucker. Lol at those plates.

It's almost as if this push was started on the impulse of a steroid-addled, out of touch insane old man halfway through his steak ketchup wrap

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Aron Rex

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Honestly though and this will sound really stupid. I cheered when Jinder won the title, not even ironically, but because I got to see another Indian champ in my lifetime. I suppose it'll have to do because we'll never get a British born one ever.

Sorry to ruin this for you, but Jinder Mahal isn't even Indian, he's Canadian lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

i want the new jinder shirt

http://shop.wwe.com/jinder-mahal-modern-day-maharaja-authentic-t-shirt/TC9001.html

here u go, 5x is still in stock but hurry

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ThePariah posted:

Roman would've carried Mabel to a four-star match.

That's a lot of dead weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Just rewatched Lynch/Banks in NXT. I forgot how good Sasha Bank is. RAW has completely drained her.

She's actually not good because she can't work a match that isn't rehearsed like in NXT

• Locked thread