Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
I always found it odd that there's a compulsion to have one of each "tier" of belt on each show. I mean, if you want to make them important, have one of each. Split the brands. If your show doesn't have a belt, then your goal is to go get it from the other brand. You can still have your stories, petty squabbles, intermingled with this.

I'm sure there are flaws in this idea. And obviously this is easier said and done, and really underlines (to me, anyway) that the main problem is bad (or inconsistent) writing. It just seems like, you'd at least have some fall-back motivation for a character if you found yourself in a lull or unsure what to do with a given worker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread