Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Can a Beast beat a Demon?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Frankston posted:

There was a Backlash last year? Legitimately thought this year was the first time it had been brought back.

There was, but it was in September.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Finn has a real chance against Brock because he has that weak guts disease. One Coup de Grace and Brock is dead.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

Why does flipping before falling onto a guy hurt more?

If I hit you with a piece of metal, it hurts a bit. Might even kill you if I swing real hard and hit the right spot.

If you get hit by a helicopter rotor? Dead as hell.

Duh.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dias posted:

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/867078766631165954

Women's tournament is the Mae Young Classic three weeks from now.

July, not June.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Someone is going to die.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Honestly though and this will sound really stupid. I cheered when Jinder won the title, not even ironically, but because I got to see another Indian champ in my lifetime. I suppose it'll have to do because we'll never get a British born one ever.

Finn Balor is basically British.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'd buy it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

50/50.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

To simulate the bacne.

But there need to be more dots, also on the shoulder and chest.

Ink ain't free we have to keep costs down.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

His back looked like it had been attacked with an oversized cheese grater after the ppv. I can't imagine what they have to do to keep a guy with dozens of open sores from getting some kind of infection.

They just have Seth wear long pants.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

I just looked, and apparently there is no official Breeze, Fandango, or even Brezango merch that I could find on WWE.

Best I could do was old Breze NXT stuff.

You'd think that two dudes whose gimmick is that they are fashionable, and are starting to get over big, giving them shirts would be a no brainer.

I was just on there last night and saw Breeze so I clicked it wondering if maybe he got something new, but it gave me a 404 page.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Cena-Miz feud was trash, Miz did all the work

Yes, that was the point.

It wasn't a mutual feud, John Cena shouldn't be wasting a thought on the Miz. It was a classic lower card guy talking himself into a match with a top guy.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

So, Only Alexa segments on youtube and poo poo posting for me then. Thanks wwe.

See guys? Gonzo is staying the course. I think we should all give them a chance, and not just give up just yet.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nothing, the company would have folded.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Imagine how stupid you have to be to get caught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Some painfully white people writing aside, Sasha sounds a thousand times more natural in that than in ring promos.

• Locked thread