Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
The pirate lady in Twin Peaks said she invented silent drape runners, but when I google drape runners all that comes up is the pirate lady from twin peaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i don't know but mine won't shut the HECK up.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Petr
Ya. I figured I should watch it eventually.

What is up with that font? I'm pretty sure they picked that brown and lime green from the default ms-paint color swatch

----------------

Petr
holy gently caress

----------------

Petr
oh no I downloaded today's MBMBAM and they're talking about Twin Peaks right off the bat. Can someone please listen to it for me and tell me if there are spoilers?

----------------

Petr
It's p. good so far. 90s af, but if that bothers you why are you watching twin peaks

----------------

Petr
Today I learned the little person in Twin Peaks isn't actually a dwarf - he suffers from a disease that makes his bones constantly break, and it stunted his growth. Christ, that sounds terrible.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
??

----------------

• Locked thread