Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/29/jill-stein-on-vaccines-people-have-real-questions/?utm_term=.91023d44725c

quote:

"As a medical doctor, there was a time where I looked very closely at those issues, and not all those issues were completely resolved," Stein said. "There were concerns among physicians about what the vaccination schedule meant, the toxic substances like mercury which used to be rampant in vaccines. There were real questions that needed to be addressed. I think some of them at least have been addressed. I don’t know if all of them have been addressed."

Using anti vax arguments to appeal to anti vax people is just as bad as being anti vax yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Hm yes saying "I'm just asking questions! Are we sure mercury in vaccines is safe?!" is definitely not trying to appeal to anti vaxxers.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

COMRADES posted:

She could easily make a general anti- revolving door argument because it certainly isn't an issue just with the FDA and pharma companies but she is focused on that in particular because a large part of the Green's base is anti-vax.

Whether or not she personally says the words "vaccines are bad" is kind of irrelevant in that context.

The "I'm not touching you!!!!" political argument of Jill Stein not being anti vaxx

• Locked thread