Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

super sweet best pal posted:

It emigrated to the Congo to hawk skin lotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbCGVvnaxk4

I actually kinda liked the song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

I really can't believe that he is painted as the "white" candidate because he acknowledges the economic realities that black leaders like MLK Jr and Malcolm X spoke about and doesn't just try to push some "just be nicer to minorities" crap versus Hillary "Superpredator" Clinton who offers more of the same with a smile. The man was arrested at civil rights rallies back in the day but yeah he's definitely some racist in disguise.

That is how effective media propaganda is, the "berniebros" and "white candidate" narratives carry on to this day, people still think Jill Stein is anti-vaxx too.

every station that pushed these narratives should be sued for slander and interfering with the election.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

So every station.

ya.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

um she has confessed on several occasions to be deeply skeptical of the FDA vetting process for new vaccines which basically see a revolving door between top level pharma executives and the companies they are supposed to regulate

so are anti-vaxxers

heh, guess vaccines are actually good.

wrap it up, anti-vaxxailures

*I sigh as I unsheathe my Hatori Hanzo Snopes article*

http://www.snopes.com/is-green-party-candidate-jill-stein-anti-vaccine/

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*Jill Stein says she has several problems with the FDA but agrees that vaccines have enormous health benefits*

"loving anti-vaxxer scumbag, I refuse to listen to her"

*Opioid epidemic continues across the US, most expensive drug costs in the world*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*Posts extremely reasonable argument about why Jill Stein has problems with the FDA as some sort of "gotcha" moment*

• Locked thread