Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
2020 Election: Kanye West / Caitlyn Jenner vs Dwayne Johnson / Jesse Ventura

2024 Shmorky / Brianna Wu vs. Lowtax / SpokkerJones

edit: Don't blame me, I voted for Tom Fulp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
This thread is now about nostalgia tripping intersite drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU

Is starting intersite drama still bannable? I miss the wild-west era GBS tbqh families.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
lowtax got his username from a meme politician, now he must become the meme politician.

edit: sorry i mean image macros GOD

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
the taxman would save us all if only we werent dead and gay

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

a bone to pick posted:

Jill Stein is anti-vaxx too.

um she has confessed on several occasions to be deeply skeptical of the FDA vetting process for new vaccines which basically see a revolving door between top level pharma executives and the companies they are supposed to regulate

so are anti-vaxxers

heh, guess vaccines are actually good.

wrap it up, anti-vaxxailures

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Korranus posted:

Because the general level of education in this country has regressed to the point where winning elections with identity politics is cheaper and easier than using an old-fashioned policy platform, long term race relations be damned.

Uh-oh, spotted the racist gamergate supporter!

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

snergle posted:

It's less that and more her constant evading of her stance. I'm not aware of any links between autism and vaccinations is the closest she came to being on one side or the other. The green party base is all new age hippies who believe in chiropractic medicine, aroma therapy as a medical procedure, and homeopathy. Those people tend to be anti vaxxers and anti science in general. So by trying to court outside her base she has to be deliberately vague. Anti vaxxers are a huge problem in cali.

Jill Stein, in the literal link above you, during the 2016 election posted:

Vaccines in general have made a huge contribution to public health.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Antivaxxers are loving scum, full stop

I'd give you license if you are Amish or some other seclusive cult that doesn't value life preservation but otherwise yeah. Too bad Jill Stein isn't an anti-vaxxer and it was literally some poo poo made up to play on Green Party stereotypes.

A mention, not a use. And citing this loss of confidence as an indictment of crony capitalism is not necessary unsound. Indeed, this loss of confidence literally is the fault of crony capitalism.

Luxury Communism fucked around with this message at 21:19 on May 23, 2017

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Lemming posted:

Hm yes saying "I'm just asking questions! Are we sure mercury in vaccines is safe?!" is definitely not trying to appeal to anti vaxxers.

ok lmao that one is a little on-the-nose i'll give you that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
A VERY DEEPLY FLAWED MAN

THEY CALLED HIM ERIC BAUMAN

• Locked thread