Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Dies of childhood illness*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Makes an excellent fire in the desert for him and his trusty steed to sleep next to and stay warm. Rock explodes next to his head due to sudden heating of water trapped within, creating a natural grenade. Dies.*

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Harald posted:

*accidentally gets a little poop on the edge of the flap-hole in my underwear*

*Same, but on purpose.*

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Is racist against Mexicans and also a kingpin in a minor gang syndicate. After I am betrayed by my gang during a deal gone bad in Mexico and left for dead, I awake to discover a Mexican ranch family has taken me in. Concealing my dark past, I work as a farmhand on their land to pay my way, learning some valuable life lessons in human compassion and maybe fall in love with their 20-something daughter along the way. I recover, but only in time for the bad Hombre's to show up shaking down her father for money he does not have. I have to choose between abandoning them and returning to my life, or risking my life to save them and the women I now love using my gun slinging skills. I make the noble choice and set aside my past for these wonderful people.*

*Dies.*

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Pug Rodeo posted:

Sitting at the saloon holding playing cards doing this:

:clint:

*Peeks at his cards and looks at you blank-faced* :clint: Raise 50.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

EorayMel posted:

*Meets some of the locals smoking tobacco near a fire*

*Sits down and they share they pipe with me*

"Wait a minute, this isn't tobacco..."

:lsd:

Wait a minute, gimme that. *sniff*

Yep. That's jenkum.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Missing Persons

Tom "Huckleberry" Findlay

Last seen near Devil's creek on the Twenty-First of May.

Please help us find our beloved brother Huck. He is a slow boy prone to bouts of confusion and will wander off. He usually comes callin' back on the ranch by sundown, but he's been missing these two days now. Huck may approach an unfamiliar lady or gentleman and claim that he is "theirs." It's important he be found before such a time as he can be dangerous if you actually do take him with your person on your travels, as poor Mrs. Jones found out four moons past.

If you see Huck, please send for Sherrif Joe Arpaio to wrangle him back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Is Marty Mcfly, decides to bang his great-great-great grandma.*

• Locked thread