Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
"Report: Girl in Weiner sexting case lied to damage Clinton"

That's right folks, looks like it's time for another vast right-wing conspiracy

The Hill is reporting that the underage girl groomed and sexted by Anthony Weiner is *not* the victim your bleeding heart might have believed. Instead, this loose trollop was a honeypot planted to lure Anthony Weiner into a trap that would undo the presidential ambitions of our once and future queen, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The Hill claims that, according to nonprofit investigators Who What Why, the girl that the 52-year old man was graphically sexting was not 15, contrary to what was reported, what was claimed in court documents, and what he claimed in his own plea deal. No, they claim the girl was actually 16. Which clears everything up, and totally absolves him of the federal crime he just plead guilty to, right? Oh wait, no it doesn't. The proof of this is allegedly her learners permit, but you're not allowed to see this evidence. In fact, you're not allowed to see any of the evidence for anything claimed! Anyway, this "lie" was "clearly designed to produce the maximum public outrage and put Weiner in greater legal jeopardy." All designed with the intent of creating maximum problems for Hillary right before her election, in an attempt to "sand bag her" with the exploitation of a minor. If that wasn't bad enough, the girl asked for it, by initiating everything, they claim.

Furthermore, this girl and her family aren't even good people. Her parents were..... Republicans. After the teenage girl was sexted by a 52 year old Democrat with close ties to the Democratic presidential candidate, "the victim celebrated Trump's victory on social media." Additionally, "her father is a registered Republican" and has a criminal record, and “her mother tweeted derisively about the Black Lives Matter movement.”

Hopefully we can all come together to apologize to the unfairly maligned victims here, Anthony Weiner and more importantly, Hillary Clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
his last name is a euphemism for a penis

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Hill should be destroyed

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

walgreenslatino posted:

according to nonprofit investigators Who What Why

hmm, I've never heard of Who What Why. better Google a bit to find out what they're abou-

quote:

Baker is the founder and editor-in-chief of the news website WhoWhatWhy, which highlights what he describes as "a vast, secret nexus of power and money" ignored by what Baker believes is a complicit mass media.

great job, The Hill, you sourced a story from a 9/11 truther who thinks that Watergate and the JFK assassination were both deep-state conspiracies by the CIA and the Bush clan to punish presidents for going against Texan and Russian oil interests

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Main Paineframe posted:

hmm, I've never heard of Who What Why. better Google a bit to find out what they're abou-

great job, The Hill, you sourced a story from a 9/11 truther who thinks that Watergate and the JFK assassination were both deep-state conspiracies by the CIA and the Bush clan to punish presidents for going against Texan and Russian oil interests

Look, that teenaged Jezebel has it coming alright?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
But what does Chelsea have to say about this??

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
thank god, i was worried hillary lost because everyone in america hates her glad to know that had nothing to do with it.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Main Paineframe posted:

oh my god I had no idea it was Russ Baker hahaha

Wikipedia posted:

In March 2010, he appeared before the "Treason in America Conference," a gathering of Sept. 11 truthers. Baker said the 9/11 commission had “no credibility,” and "sounded open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job."[4] In 2014 he addressed a conference of the Assassination Archives and Research Center on the "role of the Warren Commission on the cover-up."[24] He has appeared frequently on Coast to Coast AM,[25] a radio show hosted by George Noory that deals with the paranormal and conspiracy theories.

COAST TO COAST AM

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

walgreenslatino posted:

oh my god I had no idea it was Russ Baker hahaha

COAST TO COAST AM

I haven't heard him on Coast to Coast! wonder if any episode with him on it is available for download, I've got to check

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
why did/still are people defending weiner? he was an ok politician but he ended up being a massive sack of poo poo who turned out to be even a bigger sack of poo poo.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why did/still are people defending weiner? he was an ok politician but he ended up being a massive sack of poo poo who turned out to be even a bigger sack of poo poo.

First, even disregarding the obvious angle to attack Hillary Clinton's campaign, it's actually known as ephebophilia,

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dapper_Swindler posted:

BUT HE WAS ON OUR TEAM!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I thought the Democrats were way too fast to throw Weiner under the bus the first time around, but it turned out he really was a disgusting pervert. :shrug:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
other than that hill article I've never heard anyone defend weiner, closest I've seen is dumbfounded disbelief or sadness because he seemed like the only big profile democrat with a spine back when his fortunes were rising, then turned out to just be a big dumb pervert, the dumb part being the biggest problem. He could've even made a decent come back since americans love a redemption story but nope instead it was dick pics to kids

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I thought the Democrats were way too fast to throw Weiner under the bus the first time around, but it turned out he really was a disgusting pervert. :shrug:

nah he deserved it the first time too, because of the terrible job of damage control making it a much bigger issue rather than just quietly doing his time on the humility circuit
he proved he was a liability, especially since he was so aggressive and antagonistic

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
weiner

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
You're gonna say "MISTER DANGER! PLEASE! WE DON'T WANNA WEIN ANYMORE! IT'S TOO MUCH WEINING! WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!", and I'm gonna say "I DON'T GIVE A drat!" - Anthony Weiner, at his trial, to applause.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i like the quote in the article that says "she was actually closer to seventeen than fifteen"

lmao

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

RaySmuckles posted:

i like the quote in the article that says "she was actually closer to seventeen than fifteen"

lmao

a critical detail the mainstream media is sure to overlook!

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Connects red string to picture of Seth Rich and a 16 year old girl

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
The push now was to pretend it never happened, which is why I was surprise by the brazenness of the smear against the victim.

I mean, this was pretty brazen too in its demands that you stop caring: "Can we now stop talking about Anthony Weiner? Like, forever?"

"it makes us look bad. stop talking about this."

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

lmao

the original WhoWhatNow article spends like four paragraphs ranting about age of consent laws and how much of an effect the exact age of the underage girl will have on the judge and jury

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Main Paineframe posted:

the original WhoWhatNow article spends like four paragraphs ranting about age of consent laws and how much of an effect the exact age of the underage girl will have on the judge and jury

He only THOUGHT he was graphically describing the sexual acts he wished to perform to a 15 year old girl. It's like how the guys on To Catch a Predator only THOUGHT they were driving to the home of an unaccompanied minor. Who can truly say if they've committed a crime

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Free the Wein!

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
we're getting initial reports that his name means penis, stay tuned for updates.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

/thread

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I lolled on how Hillary setup Weiner with Huma, from elections to matchmaking Dread Abuela is pretty horrible.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

carlos danger

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Peel posted:

carlos danger

more like carlos stranger danger

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
What kind of person do you have to be to continue defending Anthony Weiner at this point. He's been a political liability for years. Disown the pederast already.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

mine is a euphemism for promiscuous but it dont help :smith:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Peel posted:

carlos danger

Ron mexico

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lamebot posted:

What kind of person do you have to be to continue defending Anthony Weiner at this point. He's been a political liability for years. Disown the pederast already.

probably a made up person

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

I lolled on how Hillary setup Weiner with Huma, from elections to matchmaking Dread Abuela is pretty horrible.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

mine is a euphemism for promiscuous but it dont help :smith:

im sorry to hear that mr slut

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

im sorry to hear that mr slut

like actually its an obscure word that means something quite benign but it aint in most folks vocab so they start thinkin filthy thoughts then ask me questions to which the answers oughta be none of your business but are usually just ":sigh::smith:"

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Lamebot posted:

paranoid conspiracy nutjob who thinks it's awful convenient that a guy with a history of sex scandals would just so happen to have a sex scandal sometime in the vicinity of an election year

its really easy to fool yourself into seeing conspiracies everywhere if you desperately want there to be conspiracies

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

;_; that feel

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Main Paineframe posted:

paranoid conspiracy nutjob who thinks it's awful convenient that a guy with a history of sex scandals would just so happen to have a sex scandal sometime in the vicinity of an election year

its really easy to fool yourself into seeing conspiracies everywhere if you desperately want there to be conspiracies

What's great is the conspiracy theorists mostly don't have to make really elaborate spiderwebs to connect power elites, just make them hyper competent rather than clowns bumbling around and sometimes succeeding in spite of themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
framed weiner

• Locked thread