Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Sir Roger Moore is dead at age 89 this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
First Sheriff J W Pepper, now this. Thanks a lot, God >:(

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

F

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
I liked it when he hosed those girls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Il probably throw on a classic Bond in memoriam today while doing some work. RIP

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What was that movie he was in with Van Damme where they search for a secret kumite in the Chinese mountains

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
He was the fun Bond, for sure. Loved watching him play with all of the gadgets like some bored schoolboy. :newlol:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

RIP

http://i.imgur.com/96gOrQp.gifv

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Artsygrrl posted:

He was the fun Bond, for sure. Loved watching him play with all of the gadgets like some bored schoolboy. :newlol:

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What was that movie he was in with Van Damme where they search for a secret kumite in the Chinese mountains

The Quest aka. Better Kickboxer

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Oh my.

Was it 'For Your Eyes Only' where Bond was playing with the computer generated face program? I recall a nose being lengthened and Q getting rather annoyed.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Artsygrrl posted:

Oh my.

Was it 'For Your Eyes Only' where Bond was playing with the computer generated face program? I recall a nose being lengthened and Q getting rather annoyed.

Yes, that's the Ident-o-Graph(I think) (Q mistyped and the nose got long and 007 got cross)

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I sort of miss the days of giant, toe-crushing computers with table sized printers. Not completely, but just a tiny bit. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
One of the best things I ever did was tell Michael Moore he was the best Bond ever. He paused for a moment then smiled and said he'd never heard that one before.

• Locked thread