Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
On Dr. Oz I claimed that eating rear end would add two years to your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Yeah, I got my rear end eating Ph.D from a for-profit online university. So what? You still have to call me Dr. when I'm on the television, being an expert

cda

by Hand Knit
I've testified in more than a dozen court cases, when one of the parties need to prove when and where an rear end got eaten

cda

by Hand Knit
Plaintiff's attorney: How would you characterize the analingus?

Me (rear end-eating expert): You can tell from the uneven markings the the defendant didn't really want to eat her rear end. He got scared.

PA: As an world renowned researcher in the field of rear end-eating, in your opinion, what effect would a frightened rimming like this have on a marriage?

Me (calmly, secure in my knowledge): The damage to trust would be severe. I would go so far as to call it a breach of the marriage contract.

cda

by Hand Knit
Teens are literally biting each other in the rear end. We need better education before someone dies.

cda

by Hand Knit
It's called eating rear end but it's really more of a licking motion. Thank you for having me on The View to discuss this important distinction. We're going to save some lives today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

me (certified assmuncher): blalalalalalalalala

Lol

• Locked thread