Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Whenever a big news story breaks out involving analingus, I get tons of calls from MSNBC, CNN, etc. I wear a bowtie and a tan sport coat like a college professor would wear, then I go on camera and break things down for the viewer. Some people have never done it so it's important to have a smart-looking person on screen to explain how the finer points of rear end-eating impact the current scandal capturing the hearts and minds of our nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
I have a bookshelf behind me with a lot of books about eating rear end on the shelves, prominently placed so the viewers can see them.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
putting on a grave and serious voice as I go onto fox news and say that the rear end is the place where poo comes from, and that sometimes two men do it do each other

----------------

little munchkin
feel like my big break is about to come... Ellen heard about the craze and wants me to come eat her rear end live in front of a studio audience

----------------

little munchkin

cda posted:

Plaintiff's attorney: How would you characterize the analingus?

Me (rear end-eating expert): You can tell from the uneven markings the the defendant didn't really want to eat her rear end. He got scared.

PA: As an world renowned researcher in the field of rear end-eating, in your opinion, what effect would a frightened rimming like this have on a marriage?

Me (calmly, secure in my knowledge): The damage to trust would be severe. I would go so far as to call it a breach of the marriage contract.

defendants attorney: objection your honor, the indentations on the rear end are an inconclusive match with my client's dental records, it could have been anybody eating the rear end in question

----------------

little munchkin

Darkman Fanpage posted:

news anchor guy that got a handsome face but is real dumb: you cant eat rear end! it's disgusting! that's not what the rear end is for! it's unclean!
me, keeping my composure under all these bright lights and guy telling the viewers at home lies: no. rear end eating is good and right. just got to clean it before you go in.

lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
i think eating rear end is good

----------------

• Locked thread