Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Countdown to goons buying Trumpboxes and just getting train schematics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

DrNutt posted:

It's not that they were bastards, it's just that I don't think there's anything inherently heroic about serving in the military. For many people it's a privilege, and one that ensures an exceptional suite of long and short term benefits (medical care, food and housing, retirement funding, college education). And frankly, there's nothing wrong with honoring those that have died in that service, I just don't like pretending that it was in service to my freedom. Because we are sending people off to die for bullshit.

WW2

Checkmate.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

That roll back on civil rights Departments is going to be pretty bad.

I will remind everyone that Sessions voted against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 02:28 on May 30, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Maybe there is hope for the future.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Kathy Lee Griffin is a knock off unfunny Lisa Lampanelli

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Better than Ipecac

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

With what's happening at the EPA I think it's more likely we will have a serious environmental catastrophe

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I think anyone who wants a job being a coal miner should get it ,it should be a federal subsidy program , and it should be run by Donald Blankenship

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Withdrawal from the Paris Accord seems to really not matter at all.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I'm old enough to remember when identifying with Queer had more to do with a general political stance and identification for both gay men and lesbians. It was also about reclaiming a word.

quote:

Why Queer
Well, yes, "gay " is great. It has its place. But when a lot of lesbians and gay men wake up in the morning we feel angry
and disgusted, not gay. So we've chosen to call ourselves queer. Using "queer" is a way of reminding us how we are
perceived by the rest of the world. It's a way of telling ourselves we don't have to be witty and charming people who
keep our lives discreet and marginalized in the straight world. We use queer as gay men loving lesbians and lesbians
loving being queer. Queer, unlike GAY, doesn't mean MALE. And when spoken to other gays and lesbians it's a way of
suggesting we close ranks, and forget (temporarily) our individual differences because we face a more insidious
common enemy. Yeah, QUEER can be a rough word but it is also a sly and ironic weapon we can steal from the
homophobe's hands and use against him.

http://www.actupny.org/documents/QueersReadThis.pdf

The term has evolved though to be a umbrella term for outside heteronormativity which is perfectly fine.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jun 2, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

haveblue posted:

I've already made arrangements to have my skeleton propped up on a toilet in a funny pose, my future is secure

*Skeleton Falls over and it looks like you died trying to fellate yourself*

*News Media Picks up on it*

*Discoverer writes a book about auto fellatio , starts world wide movement*

*Birthrates Decline*

*Human Race Dies*

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Bill Clinton Would Have Won

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

You want poo poo pizza then you want BLAZE pizza.

Just put all that garbage on there, EVERYTHING.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Why not just eat garbage off the street instead of either of those places.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

WTF. Rick Perry is doing the job expected of Secretary of Energy fairly adequately. Not trying to kill the institution outright with incompetence and corruption.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/energys-perry-blast-running-agency-vowed-kill-47806784

WTF.

It's probably because he sat in a room and listened to how the Department of Energy was super important and if you hosed with it Arizona would be turned into a Fall Out Cosplay due to Nuclear Accidents.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

There's about 10 GBS racist superstars that try really hard to make it feel that way and they have endless stamina, it's pretty gross.

e: for example

I think what I find more concerning is the tab that says Poosculptor

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I encountered someone who tried to kill themselves by shooting themselves and taking pills. Turns out the pills made them super drousy, so they missed, their son came in the room to find out what happened and they killed their son because they though he was a intruder.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

If we move troops out of Qatar then that'll be a clear sign.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Trump meeting with some guy from Qatar

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Well unless someone has convinced those countries that their going to carve up Qatar like a turkey.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Wait did someone from Qatar touch the orb?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Al Jazeera is a state funded news organization . I've never understood why people went crazy over how good it was when it was obvious that they manipulate news like any other news organization that is state funded.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

So how badly is this going to be a cock up on our part.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

quote:

Qatar
Trump has stakes in four companies that appear to be tied in business in the desert nation. The country’s state-owned carrier, Qatar Airways, has leased an office in Manhattan’s Trump Tower since 2008. Ivanka Trump told Hotelier Middle East in 2015 that the Trump Hotel Collection was eyeing opportunities in Qatar

Welp

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

This guy knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9eEzTqAQk

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

We're not going to war with Saudi Arabia. What the loving hell.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

You'll have to pry my Conservative Christian Conspiracists FB friends of friends from my cold dead hands

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Once the fires died at Benghazi a pile of ash and sludge congealed together and made the shape of a man. Lost and weak it found sustenance by sneaking into the homes of families with newborns , quietly it crept to the child's resting place. It placed its newly formed lips over the child's and took its essence. Many to this day claim it was like the last plague of Moses. The mornings were filled the wailing of berieved families. With its new gained strength this abomination stole away on a oil ship bound for the Americas. It slept in deep blackness of the oil in the hold like a child in the womb. The crew themselves were afflicted with a wastefulness and hunger that no meal would quell. Upon arrival in our land it fled during the night its oils slick body giving it a natural camouflage. It had by then fashioned itself into the form of a man completely. Like a dog that is lost and finds its way home over thousands of miles it made a journey to our Capital. There it would build its kingdom. It gave itself a name Trey Gowdy and set to it's dark task.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 5, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

The sad fact is that if unemployment stays where it, the economy stays where it is, and we don't have a major war then most likely Trump will be re-elected.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Couldn't Qatar just stop producing oil and natural gas in response to all this poo poo that's happening.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

JBP posted:

Trump said he's sick of getting ripped off by NATO and other security leeches, so they could go ahead and hire the US military.

Without realizing it Trump somehow starts the second civil war.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Nah economic sanction comes after this. Saudi Arabia will demand couch cushion money and Qatar will give them 1 billion dollars. Then it will be over.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Karen Handel needs to assault a reporter like that other guy to ensure her victory.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Like Good Ole Edwin Edwards said " In order to lose this election I gotta be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy." . At this point the bar has been lowered so far for Republican candidates that it really doesn't matter what they say or do they will still not lose votes.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

It sure would be nice to have some diplomats right about now.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Don't worry Tillerson will sort this out. What was his job before this? I think he may have some dealings with Qatar.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

skylined! posted:

because this loving train runs on hope motherfucker

Train this is the loving Hindenburg and everyone washed their clothes in gasoline.*

* People did actually wash their clothes in gasoline.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Also, Tillerson someone who's dealt with both these countries as head of ExxonMobile has pretty much no contact with Trump . I wonder what kind of phone calls Tillerson is getting right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Or Qatar says gently caress you and then everyone looks around sheepishly. You know because they have deep ties with the United States which has multiple military bases there one of which is the largest in the Middle East and any one with half a brain would not start poo poo with them for fear of accidentally killing US Soldiers.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 7, 2017

• Locked thread