Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

how you gonna be a baby boomer and support trump's nazi enabling rear end when your parents probably had friends and family members that didnt make it back from ww2. nana and popo are rolling in their graves smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

ascii genitals posted:

If you think the Steele dossier is the smoking gun for impeachment you're a loving idiot.

but his pee tape

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

maybe he'll stay over there

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

show me the news article where an ar-15 saved a homeowner from a 30+ person home invasion team.

what im saying is there's no way citizens should be anywhere near owning any type of auto or semi auto weapon. pistol rifle shotgun for hunting or "self defense" and that's it imo. hot take i know.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Heliogabalos posted:

nice one, I like the litany of stock, typical GBS responses ("go back to X"), concern trolling to and deflection from factual criticism of American values and how the perpetuation of those values may actually be the reason behind these mass killings and even validate and rationalize them. It's a valid comment and again, you all sound like a bunch of mewling sops to me. Except for a couple of people who have also commented on this American myth of patriotic self white male validation.

My IP is based in Toronto, Canada so if anyone is bored enough to check that I'm not so pathetic as to parachute in and comment using alternate accounts, w/e

turn on your monitor

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Moktaro posted:

See also: Denver Broncos. :laugh:

i loving WISH we had kaep.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

covok the redeemed

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

bunch of lovely old men gonna retire from the GOP cuz they're too broke brained to try to learn to be polite, or hell even just civil, to LGBTs

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

So we're talking about Donald Trump's, The Ring.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

d-d-d-drat

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

publishko posted:

I like the McElroy brothers rule of flirting along the lines of "don't hit on anyone unless they are free and able to tell you to gently caress off and then run away" which I think was a specific response to the question of hitting on waitresses

lol i think it was hitting on pizza delivery girls

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Al Borland Corp. posted:

It was a bank teller

They have sooo many good ones haha

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i would say that more so than law, the people living in our society will collectively agree on what is deemed acceptable behavior and if you wanna scream the n word on a subway and get shitkicked unopposed by literally every able bodied person on the train then ya need to realize you on the wrong rear end side.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i am FIGHTING mad that the debate is "should moore step down from running for senator" and not "how many years should moore spend in jail for his crimes"

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

I'd be fine with trump going down without it but i feel like 2017 OWES us the piss tape

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

on Trump's McDonald's eating habits: there is NO WAY anyone can convince me he "doesn't eat the buns" of his burgers. the man has no impulse control. hell he probably eats half the wrapper as he crams that stuff down his throat the second he sees food past the wax paper.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

guy fieri and his "triple D"

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

hold on to your butts

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

this was all good but what pushed it over the edge was the very last second "twitter fingers" trump dig. havent heard that one yet.

also i live in texas and i cant wait to vote against zodiac killer next year :getin:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

since you gave the example of richard dawkins i'll continue in that vein: i dont care if people dislike atheists for being atheist. it's not a religion. i dont go around saying merry atheistmas or try to claim im being oppressed because a mormon knocked on my door.

what matters is people threatening individuals of higher learning with physical violence for spreading important information that is factually, provably true. just because it's against their christian or whatever religious beliefs.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

it sucks that we've had to endure a year of this stupidity and it sucks that we dont know how much longer it will go on.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

bill clinton i guess? that face is hosed up.

also that trump needs to have about 3 tires wrapped around its waist then be re-suited

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

me write 2 page chapter

me good at write

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

those fake hillary medical docs are just the nth projection example for when it comes out that trump has dementia and they can be like NO SEE IT'S OK HILLARY TOO

also that christmas video of barack hosed me up I miss having a human president and first family.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

not sure if fireworks or firearms (texas goon)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Darth Walrus posted:

Well, there was that one time with the missile strike in Syria.

oh yeah i remember that! it was an abandoned air field that hit no important targets because the targets were warned about the strike beforehand and amounted to nothing more than an embarrassing "show of force" that everyone instantly forgot about because nothing was lost except the cost of the missles. hail taxpayers!

• Locked thread